Pages:
Author

Topic: Will countries or central banks create their own cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
True, they will create their own cryptocurrency. A blockchain-based, government-backed virtual currency that brings the benefits of an international currency that can be used in global trade.

Certainly many countries are working on creating their own cryptocurrencies. They probably do not officially confirm it, but such projects appear. They do so not to be left behind others when they bring in their own cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I think this would be nice. To see governments create their own digital currencies is something I've been anticipating. It would be a boost for the blockchain. And can also help our quest for wide adoption.
Activity: 24
Countries or central banks can create their own cryptocurrency, but there are still many inadequacies. Certainly, government-issued cryptocurrency will not be able to compete with Bitcoin and Altcoin in terms of value and popularity.
Activity: 94

A few countries and central banks have been talking about “digital currency”, and most of them are carefully ignoring the term “crypto”. Fact is- digital currency is not the same as cryptocurrency. These countries/central banks are recognizing the benefits of the digital currency features of cryptocurrency, but they don’t want any of the decentralized uncertainties that come with blockchain-based currencies.
Will countries or central banks create their own cryptocurrency?

maybe yes, because in my country the central bank is learning about the workings of the blockchain and there are many rumors if the central bank will make its own cryptocurrency and I also hear rumors that cryptocurrecy made by the central bank cannot be mined and prices will not change
Activity: 30
They will create their own cryptocurrency, a state-backed virtual currency that will be less expensive and have fewer intermediaries than the current system, and can in the long run help users save time and money. However, it will suffer every disadvantage that centralized systems are having.
Activity: 32
Although banks and governments may create their own virtual currency in a pre-registered fashion, they still have disadvantages compared to third-party virtual currency, such as bitcoin. The reason is that 3rd party virtual currency can be traded without having to comply with anti-money laundering regulations.
Activity: 24
Maybe yes or not because other banks do not leave behind in today's trend because a lot of people now are going to interest in this new platform we called cryptocurrency but banks think that they will not earn much money here so they make their own way.
Activity: 28
The crazy fever of bitcoin in particular and virtual currency in general have forced governments to take a closer look at their role and impact on the future of trade, finance and the central bank in the future economy. Some governments are exploring or actively researching cryptocurrency.
Activity: 28
Cryptocurrency needs the support of governments or central banks. At that point, the cryptocurrency is called a "stable currency," which is tied directly to a nation's legal monopoly, or backed by an essential commodity, such as gold.
Activity: 23
The national and central banks are only interested in Blockchain technology, they do not accept the current virtual currency. In the future, it is possible for nations to create their own virtual currency based on Blockchain technology
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In fact in the future every country will create their own crypto currency which will be a central currency and that will be using in the world for different transactions so for now i have not seen any coin but i hope that soon this trend will also be started like every country has their own currency in the fiat so they will also use crypto for such payments.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Yes, I think that the states and even the banks will create their own centralized crypto currency in contrast to the decentralized crypto currency in order to distract the population from it, and also to use the possibilities of the crypto currency for their national money. It is also possible the emergence of various combinations of crypto currency with other types of money.
I do not think so. a country, or a bank must have fiat, and that is the thing they need to develop and maintain the price. cryptocurrency may be supported as technological developments occur on the internet, or as an investment tool for developing fiat.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Yes, I think that the states and even the banks will create their own centralized crypto currency in contrast to the decentralized crypto currency in order to distract the population from it, and also to use the possibilities of the crypto currency for their national money. It is also possible the emergence of various combinations of crypto currency with other types of money.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
it's possibly, there are several central banks that last year considered their own cryptocurrency for use in their transactions with financials institutions and banks or as alternatives to cash. This would concern closed circuits.
Activity: 21
It is very cunny indeed. They know how good Bitcoin is. They can see the profits and the benefits people are making. Ok, many lost their money, but the cryptocurrencies are revolutionary. Noticing that, banks decided to create their own currencies, without benefits to people. They just did not understand why we are investing in crypto. The goal is not to be patriotic or whatsoever. We just can be free and profit from something for the first time. Unfortunately, banks are already using the benefits from the blockchain and this can alter cryptocurrencies. Let us see if digital money can concurrence cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 139
The cryptocurrency market is increasing in value in the accepted countries, now the countries that have already accepted bitcoin don't need to have their Cowen cryptocurrency whereas China who has denied and as everyone knows is the master of closing their own product might be the first to makes its own crypto,

In my opinion, I think that they would create their own cryptocurrency because digital currency is becoming popular and they know that many people are interested in cryptocurrency so they will follow  trend. Maybe this time, they are studying about it and planning to launch it in the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

A few countries and central banks have been talking about “digital currency”, and most of them are carefully ignoring the term “crypto”. Fact is- digital currency is not the same as cryptocurrency. These countries/central banks are recognizing the benefits of the digital currency features of cryptocurrency, but they don’t want any of the decentralized uncertainties that come with blockchain-based currencies.

Six of the largest banks in the world have entered the project to develop a digital currency, which they hope to use next year to calculate and clear financial transactions. These are Barclays, Credit Suisse, the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, HSBC, MUFG and State Street. I read that they have their own crypto currency, but they do not have confidence that this currency will be successful and predict its creation not in the near future. time

about the countries, so it's more fun, more recognize crypto and more countries are talking about their own coins
Activity: 34
I do not think at the moment, but in the future, maybe the central bank can make some kind of coin for them, but I'm sure that these coins will never be equal. with Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. Since the coin produced by the central bank will have to be managed by the bank, the security of the user will no longer be safe.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Many countries and their central banks create their own national centralized crypto currency. It is clear that even more such a crypto currency will be created in the near future. The states will be forced to create such a fully controlled crypto currency in contrast to the decentralized crypto currency when decentralized crypto currency will gain considerable popularity. In addition, centralized crypto currency will very well complement the national paper money, they will complement each other.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I don't think any country will create a fully public, P2P, blockchain-based cryptocurrency. Instead they will create currencies on blockchain platforms that are permissioned and that can be controlled.
right, the system adopted by bitcoin today will not be suitable for any country.
even if aa country will make their tokens on their own, they will make a different one with bitcoin. of course they can control.
Pages:
Jump to: