Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Credits reach new ATH and be top 20 EOY? - page 7. (Read 1711 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
As we know that Credits is the one of giant blockchain company

No, we don't all know that. Well, at least I don't.
does this thread here only aim at subliminal advertising or is there concrete information about the project?

Actually I was also a little doubtful that credit is a good platform in the field of blockchain, but credit and his team have done some interesting things in the final quarter of 2019. they have improved product quality, worked with several large companies and also have clear steps (roadmaps) for the next year.
Activity: 3
Do you guys think credits will go through it? By seeing other replies I assumed that credits will not gonna make it.

IMHO lately, credits improved a lot by releasing mainnet, token swap, and even making a deal with big companies such as Alibaba.
With a lot of users and partners I'm pretty sure that credits will go bigger and bigger through the day. And also they have a lot of 'to-do-list' in 2020, which is making credits one of the most improved blockchain platform. Just wait till credits show up their "fangs" , it won't let you down I bet.
Activity: 2
Do you guys think credits will go through it? By seeing other replies I assumed that credits will not gonna make it.
Activity: 12
I wanna transfer the tokens in my hardware wallets, but seems the price kinda low now.
Will the price of Credits (CS) coin get higher soon ?

Ofc yes, the price will get higher. I'm positive at the end of this year, Credits will make a surprise for us. This year will be great year for Credits bcz they doin' hardworks in this year and I'm sure it will reach new ATH
i know right, especially when they do making alibaba their new partner. they're still making their way to be the very best at it for sure
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
No doubt credits will be the eth killer. Have you seen the latest update where they partnered alibaba cloud?  And mainnet swap will happen on the 20th of this month. Credits no 1.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
As we know that Credits is the one of giant blockchain company

No, we don't all know that. Well, at least I don't.
does this thread here only aim at subliminal advertising or is there concrete information about the project?
Activity: 8
I just saw at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/ , the price a little bit not good for this month, will the price be higher at early 2020 ?

Sure ! I'm sure the price will be higher at the end of this year even the next year too, just be patient. The team now doin' great hardworks for the sake of us and I'm 100% sure the price will get higher and reach new ATH
I just saw at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/ , the price a little bit not good for this month, will the price be higher at early 2020 ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
I wanna transfer the tokens in my hardware wallets, but seems the price kinda low now.
I think that the price of CS coin will soon get higher gradually, moreover Credits are collaborating with big companies with big name such as Lenovo, IBM, and the newest one Alibaba
Activity: 6
Another bad thing is that they don't seem to be active anymore and the CEO doesn't make important strategic announcements in the future. so I recommend not buying CS.
CEO Credits doesn't do development!! are you sure about this??   I was very active on Twitter and I accidentally saw CEO Binance re-tweeting posts made by Credits on their Twitter accounts (https://twitter.com/creditscom/status/1201514001852780546) Credits have collaborated with one of the biggest companies from China, Alibaba (https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/Credits_and_Alibaba_Cloud) I'm very sure this will cause Credits to be very strong in the future.
I live in the United Kingdom and I literally just started shopping with Alibaba and its already been in the news for the first futuristic hotel. NGL, Credits is going to become a giant!
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Transferring your tokens into your hardware wallet doesn't have the validation of the price. It doesn't matter if the price is high or low as long as you want to secure your funds with that, you will transfer it regardless of the price.

There's no association on how long a coin is just for transferring it on a safer wallet. This is for all the coins that's supported by your hardware wallet.

yeah, at least in the long run they really care about the safety of the coin holders.  I think even though the price has no effect on the hardware wallet, they have prepared and are serious about running their project.
Activity: 10
A lot of coin lost their credibility as the devs stopped doing their work, it's really very hard to know who will be the next coinn that will have sucess in the crypto scenario.

I don't think so, as far as I know the credits and the team did some very good progress this year, for example they have worked with several big companies like Lenovo, IBM, Global Tech Sports even Alibaba, so I think Credits will be the one that best among Ethereum, EOS and TRON.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
A lot of coin lost their credibility as the devs stopped doing their work, it's really very hard to know who will be the next coinn that will have sucess in the crypto scenario.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Transferring your tokens into your hardware wallet doesn't have the validation of the price. It doesn't matter if the price is high or low as long as you want to secure your funds with that, you will transfer it regardless of the price.

There's no association on how long a coin is just for transferring it on a safer wallet. This is for all the coins that's supported by your hardware wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I dont think it would be big pump in the near future. If you just use TA in this time, it would have big possibility to be wrong
market is still on bearish season, furthermore you trade in low cap coin which most of them failed in TA
you have to consider other analysis which is FA, is there are news in the future?

As I see, in 20 Dec, it would be public swap. But it just has low interest with that news
so, i doubt the news would have big impact to price
Activity: 23
CEO Credits doesn't do development!! are you sure about this??   I was very active on Twitter and I accidentally saw CEO Binance re-tweeting posts made by Credits on their Twitter accounts (https://twitter.com/creditscom/status/1201514001852780546) Credits have collaborated with one of the biggest companies from China, Alibaba (https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/Credits_and_Alibaba_Cloud) I'm very sure this will cause Credits to be very strong in the future.

After see the news. Yes, I agree with you. The CEO of credits take a lead by making Alibaba their new partner. I think that's pretty clear to see the progress in credits. And imo, credits has their own strategy for one step ahead against the competitor.
Im not sure about that. i have been watching credits since it was started in a few years before and the fact that the development always getting more and more delay. But glad to see the mainnet already released but again just because it has already partnered with alibaba doesn't mean if that can go to the peak price easily. That partnership brings nothing to the credits and as you can see that how credit was not getting a huge increase even there was a lot of updates. If that partnership was giving a huge impact and the price of credit itself must be traded above the ico price and creditg might got a big hype caused by that partnership.
The competitor of credit is a step ahead than credit.

i agree with this point "just because it has already partnered with alibaba doesn't mean if that can go to the peak price easily". I think the team must hold a buy back event to start mainnet which has just been released. especially development that is so delay and must restore investor confidence. Buy back events can be held before or after a swap.

Ofc yes, the price will get higher. I'm positive at the end of this year, Credits will make a surprise for us. This year will be great year for Credits bcz they doin' hardworks in this year and I'm sure it will reach new ATH
Activity: 12
For me personally, A new step in the evolution of the blockchain project is the process of transferring tokens from one blockchain network to another and credits nailed it as far as i know
Activity: 107

as you can see here, the others are discussing where the Credits will go. I think it will moon 2020 later  Smiley
even if you need to full your bag of Credits.
Pages:
Jump to: