Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto be fully regulated by governements? - page 3. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I hope not by governments but with communities. I think the revolutionary new DAICO Model for ICOs could be a bit helpful. Also, exchanges such as GBX which is trying to regulate the market in a way would be helpful for the market on the long run "and away from governments"  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I hope that States will regulate cryptocurrencies, otherwise they will completely ban them. They can't just leave crypto alone.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It is much better to have some regulations so that it can be adopt my most of the people in our country,regulations can lead to legalization that is why it is better to have someone to regulate a little bit,so that these governments and countries wont be banning the cryptocurrencies totally.Future would be better if most of the countries will adopt the blockchain technology .
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
if it comes to the real regulation of crypto currencies, then it's possible they will ruin them. decentralization and anonymity is one of the main advantages of crypto. and as soon as the state appears these two components immediately disappear.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yeah, it will be very regulated. It's essential for governments to receive taxes from the people and businesses. That's pretty simple, as the government need control over all the situations happening in the world.
Activity: 616
If regulations is to make people feel safe then that probably is a sign that those people don't want to take risks or are reluctant to do some proper research before investing.
If you are afraid of heights, don't tell others that they can't climb.

Making crypto's safe, regulated and controlled is killing for it's growth, killing for it's decentralised nature and killing for innovation.

I think safe is necessary but what can we get if we do not dare to take risks? Crypto is a big risk and this can not be eliminated so that our work does not try to eliminate that risk but try to minimize all the risks
Merit: 0
I really see now that the government has an influence on crypto, and I think it's not to centralize this system. Most likely, some people themselves want to make money on this
The amount of money in the crypto money is very much. So the governments are doing the work. I think this situation will come soon and new rules will come.
Activity: 145
Regulating these cryptocurrencies would be better and it could be the way that most of the countries are going to adopt the technology,i really loved to see how will cryptocurrencies will replace the fiat currencies in the furure,regulations is a lot better than a total ban that is why we should do our best to protect our communinty and the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
If regulations is to make people feel safe then that probably is a sign that those people don't want to take risks or are reluctant to do some proper research before investing.
If you are afraid of heights, don't tell others that they can't climb.

Making crypto's safe, regulated and controlled is killing for it's growth, killing for it's decentralised nature and killing for innovation.
I think they will try but without success. decentralization not its chaining
Activity: 154
The SEC approach to regulation of cryptocurrencies seems more rooted in a desire to protect incumbent financial institutions.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
I do not understand why this project needs blockchain technology for the development. But using gold to stabilize tokens price looks curious.
blockchain is a easiest way to have a transparent transactions that fast and reliable, if only governments will implement it like nay ico project does, transparency will happen.
It is just like this,if the drugs from the other countries are allowed why do people abuse it?some other countries will try to oppose and some might agree just like the use of marijuana,some states in the u.s allow it and some restrict there are always two opposing groups to each other that is why for me it is better to stay the same,follow what should be followed.
Activity: 854
I do not understand why this project needs blockchain technology for the development. But using gold to stabilize tokens price looks curious.
Activity: 238
I think that, Yes, because most countries started to regulate these cryptomeria, and they can influence other smaller countries.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Better than a total ban,because if these countries will totally ban cryptocurrencies how would we use our assets ?it will be worthless if there are no countries to accept these cryptocurrencies that is why for me these regulations are better than totally banning all of these currencies in most of the countries,governments will soon realize that cryptocurrencies are the future cash that is why we need to follow these governments.
Activity: 138
Crypto today is highly influenced by governemnt. Maybe regular negative news and government regulations keep us from BUBBLE? I mean these negative news protect us from constant growth with subsequent huge DUMP? what do you think about market corrections? I think they are healthy for crypto.

Another important thing I would like to discuss... My long-term expectations are that the next trend in crypto is global decentralization from government regulations with INTERNAL CODE CRYPTO PREDETERMINED RULES. I mean all of the users will know certain CODE of ETHICS that will be written in the code of the crypto itself.
Well to be clear governments control each countries they make the rules of that country it is up to them if they want to make cryptos legal or illegal it depends on them but i am hoping for the best a bright future for cryptos
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
If they were regulated FULLY by governments, I think we would have to pay taxes and we could not profit as much as we do now.
Merit: 13
Might be but thats opposing satoshi's original aim for us,one true currency that will change the world would be decentralized currency,we shouldnt be allowing these people to regulated our currencies because we dont need them but they need us because the world is changing fast and they could be outdated by the technology behind these which is blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: