Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto replaced with TOKEN.? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 11:02:05 PM
I think a token is just a first form of a coin and when an ICO project is developed, the owner will announce the time that they swap token to coin to continue to build their project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 05, 2018, 11:01:08 PM
It doesn't make any sense when we say "tokens can replace crypto", the market is full of tokens and is growing everyday but if you analyse, most of them are time bound and have no life.
They grow their value for some time and then crash forever because of their unrealistic characterisation
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
October 05, 2018, 10:57:59 PM
The easy way is like this...can token replace ethereum (altcoins)? no...cause token use ethereum Blockchain...if token use own Blockchain no longer said token but altcoins ...
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 05, 2018, 10:54:27 PM
I see there is a big change in crypto. at the moment I don't see crypto currencies growing, but ICO tokens are very growing. well, TOKEN is currently so much. since Ethereum's growth with a smart contract. many tokens are made, and I think the real crypto currency has decreased in volume. and move to TOKEN. Will the crypto currency be replaced by CRYPTO TOKEN..?

This time the market is levelling off, and there are no signs of significant increase. So your opinion is not correct because Token cannot replace cryptos. Bitcoin and Ethereum will last a long time in the market as well as other altcoins, and Token cannot be replaced because Token technology is mostly based on Ethereum.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 10:51:24 PM
it will not be able and will never happen, see what happens in ethereum and if a new token is always born, then the shitcoin or garbage token will become more and indirectly that growth will damage the ecosystem and can kill the platform itself.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
October 05, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
Token cannot replace crypto

Token made from Ethereum blockchain, if Ethereum network got trouble it will impact to the token and of course you can't use your token for the transaction until the Ethereum network normal again...
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 10:41:12 PM
How can crypto coins be replace by token wherein majority of the tokens doesn't have real usage? Crypto currency has decreased because of so many factors like government regulations and FUD and negative news. But if there's one crypto that stood the test of time is Bitcoin, so it would make sense for alts/token holder to move their funds to bitcoin ecosystem.

So it doesn't make sense for traders or for any investors to shift to tokens because most of their growth is artificial specially by those pump-and-dump groups, besides no fundamentals and no real usage.
what I mean is like you. maybe not in its ecosystem, but in trading volumes, Tokens have reduced the majority of crypto currency users. This is not like Last year, crypto currencies are very good to hold. Tokens participating make a mess of volume other than FUD. and make the crypto ecosystem only like a pump and dump.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
October 05, 2018, 10:28:10 PM
How can crypto coins be replace by token wherein majority of the tokens doesn't have real usage? Crypto currency has decreased because of so many factors like government regulations and FUD and negative news. But if there's one crypto that stood the test of time is Bitcoin, so it would make sense for alts/token holder to move their funds to bitcoin ecosystem.

So it doesn't make sense for traders or for any investors to shift to tokens because most of their growth is artificial specially by those pump-and-dump groups, besides no fundamentals and no real usage.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 10:23:07 PM
I see there is a big change in crypto. at the moment I don't see crypto currencies growing, but ICO tokens are very growing. well, TOKEN is currently so much. since Ethereum's growth with a smart contract. many tokens are made, and I think the real crypto currency has decreased in volume. and move to TOKEN. Will the crypto currency be replaced by CRYPTO TOKEN..?
Pages:
Jump to: