Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto solve socioeconomic problems? - page 22. (Read 4341 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
August 11, 2018, 12:19:05 PM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
No, as many people have said, the cryptocurrency market is very vulnerable with manipulation. Only people who have a large amount of money and invest in cryptocurrency will get a lot of profit. And I don't have a good stare if the cryptocurrency is still suitable for use as a payment system.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
Crypto have some quality by which some socioeconomic problem can be solved. Like crypto can be handle by smartphone not need to carry personal wallet on pocket so that should help to avoid carry fiat with wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
August 11, 2018, 10:09:07 AM
Crypto currency will certainly be able to solve economic and social problems, provided that its developers bring the matter to the end.

It can actually solve the economic problems if most of the people will be legalized to invest on bitcoins or altcoins because in this way they can pay taxes easier than waiting for their salary on the corporate.
Activity: 39
August 11, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
I think it’s a yes! It will help to solve the socio economic problems of certain country where the crypto currency is accepted by the people and the govt. Getting into the crypto currency will help the unemployed people to earn profit and help them to fulfill their basic needs. People who are already doing job can do this to earn as their side income. Not completely but partly it will help to reduce the socio economic problem.
Activity: 237
August 11, 2018, 08:12:04 AM
The number of people that are associated with crytocurrency is negligible considering the world population. So to improve the socio economic state the crypto must be accepted first. I don’t see that’s happening soon
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 11, 2018, 08:07:52 AM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?

Most of the items that has been available in internet can be purchased by bitcoin,and i believe that even houses and cars ar ready to accept this cryptocurrency so i guess one of your concerns are answered already.

And about socioeconomic problem?well this is a government problem the only help that bitcoin can do is if the country accept this as legal currency so it may offer jobs and works for their people
Activity: 214
August 11, 2018, 08:05:42 AM
Well, I think it will solve the socio economic problem in some extent for sure. If crypto becomes a popular method for transaction many corruption will become inactive for it's decentralized behaviour and It's far more secured as well.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
August 11, 2018, 07:58:44 AM
If all people are using crypto for living then there will be no producer. Bitcoin can be a form of currency that will help everyone or the economy to have a fair rate to everyone. At the same time, we can not really predict if it will really going to happen. But if thats the case the probably the worker will be machines that are programmed to do specific task. And with that people will love using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 20
August 11, 2018, 07:57:39 AM
Personally it may uplift your economic condition in life on a small and personal scale. But socially, it seems that it would be very difficult to identify if it has an impact especially most of the people uses technology. Does this improve also their socialization because that is one area that we need to look into.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 07:48:41 AM
I would say no. because to solve the socio economic problems you must have accepted currency all over the world. But in that case crypto is just within a little portion of the population of the world. So it’s not impact much
Activity: 219
August 11, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
Peoples are investing on this market and earn lots of profit from here and them changing their financial position. That’s why i believe crypto can solve socio economic problems.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 07:26:27 AM
Crypto currency will certainly be able to solve economic and social problems, provided that its developers bring the matter to the end.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 07:22:38 AM
Some countries and peoples are adopting cryptocurrency, so I hope one day we can convert the profits into money and buy anything to change the socioeconomic status.Other countries should follow this.
August 11, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
Unfortunately no! because cryptocurrency is not a physical currency like a country has. It can act like money,but can not buy goods for anyone.but I hope one day it will change the socioeconomic problems.
August 11, 2018, 06:58:07 AM
As per me bounties and airdrops are the best options for those whose are running short. And the best thing is, it doesn’t need investment. Ideal for jobless people.
August 11, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
It is not possible that every people will be able to use cryptocurrency. Without changing the socio-economic condition of almost all people, no nation can change its economic condition.
August 11, 2018, 06:27:11 AM
Yeah, you can use cryptocurrency to buy products from other countries at any time easily. Because cryptocurrency is a virtual currency. So, you can use it all over the world.
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
Yeah, cryptocurrency can solve the socio-economic problems. But its only for few people those who are able to buy cryptocurrencies. Not for all people.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
August 11, 2018, 06:04:13 AM
If everyone, that means all the world, gets to rely on the cryptocurrencg rather than fiat, then we will see a dominant coin. That means, they will try to purchase it in order to buy things. I believe that people need to change themselves because cryptocurrency has nothing to do with changing the world for the better. Only people are capable of doing so. Crypto can be used for good and bad purposes just like fiat money. If only people use it for good purposes rather than wars, we will see a better world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:58:59 AM
i think you are right. My answer is also yes. Crypto market can involve this problem if any country face socio economic problem as this market follow blockchain technology and many countries are involved in this market. so i think this work is easy for them.
Pages:
Jump to: