Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptomarket recover by the end of this year? - page 3. (Read 239 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think there is no need to wait until the end of this year to make the cryptomarket recover, because I believe the market is currently recovering.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Hey guys, what do you think? When crypto will finally recover? Do you think it will happen at the end of this year? Or crypto will recover only in 2019?

Presently, cryptocurrency is recovering gradually and before the beginning of next year, we should be able to see high increase of volume of the capital market cap because many investors are coming in and many altcoins will rise unexpectedly.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
It will recover once the bulls return, remember the manipulators who manipulate market pricing will give it a pump so that they can get profits,
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Hey guys, what do you think? When crypto will finally recover? Do you think it will happen at the end of this year? Or crypto will recover only in 2019?
No one can accurately predict that. We need to wait from the market during this period. If September ends with a green candle, then we can expect the market to recover in the last few months of 2018.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Of course Yes cryptocurrency will recover by year ending,  the sudden drop off that was experienced was due to a necessary correction after the sudden shoot up of bitcoin to $20k so it's better to buy now and reap the reward abundantly by year ending
Activity: 392
Crypto is recovering, and may be it would give a bull run on september 30 if ETF approves bitcoin, things are dependent on that, so possibly one can except green in the days to come and a good looking recovered market by the end of this year
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hello, nobody can answer this with certainty. My guess is that we will see some sideways for the next month or two - or maybe 6 months. I am hopeful that the year 2019 will be a strong one for crypto!  Just my own thoughts. I again think that TA and fundamentals cannot make guarantees to you about when a “recovery” will occur. However I am really optimistic about the long term value and utility in this space. Cheers!
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
It think it has already recovered, or what type of recovery are you talking about or the reductions of if it will hit 100$/eth and $20k for btc, if that's what you are expecting you should realize that the year is almost raping itself up so expect only a little more green bar this year and let talk about 2019 to see what crypto is gonna come with by then.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
in August many opinions believed that at the end of August the market recovered, especially the belief about bitcoin, many said that at the end of August bitcoin will rise. but in fact until now, the market situation is still the same. no changes have occurred yet.
if there was no change on the previous month, I hope that by the end of 2018 the market will recover, especially bitcoin. I hope bitcoin can go up to $ 5000  Grin Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Pages:
Jump to: