Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptos go into Bull season? - page 13. (Read 1508 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 45
January 03, 2022, 04:20:30 PM

Cryptos have been counting the ups and downs in a balanced way lately. A coin that increased by 15% today, 2 days later we see that it has decreased by 25%. To what do you attribute this fluctuation?
When will cryptos enter Taurus month? Does anyone have any enlightening information on this subject?

When can ETH catch up with BTC?

So many questions, so few answers .. Smiley

I'll start from the last question. Ethereum can catch up with Bitcoin in terms of market capitalization within two years only if Ethereum 2.0 is implemented smoothly. In terms of price, Ethereum will never catch up with Bitcoin.

In terms of stabilizing the market, I am afraid investing in altcoins at this point is very risky. We have to wait for the stabilization of the Bitcoin price, which will probably last about a month. Then we will know if we are continuing the upward trend or entering the bear market.

I am very afraid of bear market. Smiley In fact, the decisions that will come out of the FED meeting to be held on January 26 will seriously affect the Crypto exchange. Before the FED, I think it would be beneficial to keep serious investments in USDT. Or we don't want to be people who go crazy in the face of crazy falls, do we? Smiley
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
January 03, 2022, 03:48:01 PM

Cryptos have been counting the ups and downs in a balanced way lately. A coin that increased by 15% today, 2 days later we see that it has decreased by 25%. To what do you attribute this fluctuation?
When will cryptos enter Taurus month? Does anyone have any enlightening information on this subject?

So many questions, so few answers .. Smiley

I'll start from the last question. Ethereum can catch up with Bitcoin in terms of market capitalization within two years only if Ethereum 2.0 is implemented smoothly. In terms of price, Ethereum will never catch up with Bitcoin.

In terms of stabilizing the market, I am afraid investing in altcoins at this point is very risky. We have to wait for the stabilization of the Bitcoin price, which will probably last about a month. Then we will know if we are continuing the upward trend or entering the bear market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 45
January 03, 2022, 03:36:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: