Pages:
Author

Topic: will deeponion become the second bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 20
December 19, 2017, 02:28:10 AM
DeepOnion looks like a perspective project (besides of some mentions that consider it as scam).
However it is very young cryptocurrency. That's why it can not be regarded as a substitute of BTC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 02:26:23 AM
Deeponion can not be bitcoin. It could be one of the top 30 coin on coin market capitalization but becoming no 1 coin, forget that wishful thinking! I like the distribution method of deeponion though
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
December 19, 2017, 02:22:40 AM
Even ETH which is the second best after Bitcoin has no potential to rise as much as BTC. Deeponion doesnt have a chance to compete against Bitcoin. BTC is the king and will remain the same. Deeponion will first have to compete against currencies like ETH, DASH and LTC before BTC.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 02:01:46 AM
are you kidding. no way. I think no one altcoin can beat bitcoin and I don't think deeponion is good altcoin.
I don't have much knowledge about deeponion but I see a lot of covert ads deeponion like this but I'm still not interested.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 01:42:43 AM
I think Factom is doing this already and have customers using their factoid tokens, but who is going to use DeepOnion tokens, to me I don't know what they team is trying to solve, before I think it was in anonymous space but now it record keeping
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
December 19, 2017, 01:36:12 AM
Really? Comparing a low altcoin to bitcoin is really insane. However, OP there is a mega thread on scam accusation against the deeponion coin in this forum in case you don't already know so to avoid investing on it until you are sure it isn't a scam. I will try put up the link.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 01:07:49 AM
i do not think so, there's no coins can over btc!
it is the origen of all the other coins!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 10:26:55 PM
DeepVault is an information store that is held within the blockchain meaning that the data is immutable, forever! More specifically, DeepVault allows Onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. This has obvious benefits as it allows users to verify a file's integrity over time. Therefore, if the hash of the file changes, then the file has been altered or corrupted.
Pages:
Jump to: