Pages:
Author

Topic: Will DOGE go back to sub $0.01 prices ever again? - page 5. (Read 590 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
I really amazed with DOGECOIN, even how the market dumped too hard. DOGE is still on the top among quality high market cap altcoins.
To be honest, recently I started to buy DOGECOIN using my extra funds on different exchanges like the dust amounts and converting them to DOGECOIN.

If ever DOGECOIN will go back to sub $0.01 I will expect BITCOIN will do a massive pump too. Because it seems DOGECOIN is my signal for trigger of bull run.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The market has been on a downtrend for quite a while now. Bitcoin, as well as other cryptocurrencies have seen their value wiped out within a matter of days. Investors are quite disappointed with how prices are falling at a fast pace. Some are beginning to believe crypto is dead (which we know that's not the case), while others see this as a huge buying opportunity to buy lots of coins at a discount.

One of the coins that was severely affected is Dogecoin. The "meme" cryptocurrency has seen its price up go mainly because of Elon Musk hyping it across social media platforms. But right after the Terra/LUNA and Celsius scandal happened, things have changed. Elon Musk has been silent (as far as I'm aware) for quite a while. Without someone to "pump" Dogecoin, prices will continue to decline like there's no tomorrow. The coin is changing hands at around $0.05 (at the time of this writing), but it could fall lower if BTC dives lower in price.

I'm wondering if DOGE will go back to sub $0.01 prices ever again? If it never does, will that mean DOGE will someday go all the way to $0.50 per coin? I'd like to know your thoughts about this. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: