Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin Be a Good Investment in 2020 - page 6. (Read 1423 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 19, 2019, 04:29:51 AM
This is just one of many well ranked assets you can have in your portfolio as a percentage of your entire cryptocurrency holdings but only buy when there's dips in the market and you are getting a good value purchase for assets such as these
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
December 19, 2019, 03:12:52 AM
Dogecoin has been there for a long time already and even it has been listed on Binance, it didn't rise even a bit (or yes but after listing, it went down also).

There are better altcoins to invest with and Dogecoin is the coin which I don't see to put my money for. I don't want to spit some altcoins here but there are better altcoins. Why not invest on it instead on this meme coin Cheesy.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
December 19, 2019, 01:27:35 AM
I think this is good to buy dogecoin. I agree if buy with huge omount of doge coin( buy more than 10k dogecoin). So, you will feel the difference price when the dogecoin price is move. Invest and hold 100 or 200 dogecoin is not enough.
dogecoin prices have always been stable at $ 0.002xx, if for the long term, I think that's pretty good. but I agree if it requires a large amount to be detained. a small increase in the price of the doge has had such a large effect on its brace long ago. however, I wasn't very interested because the increase and decrease were quite slow, so I chose another altcoin. but aside from that, I think doge is altcoin which is often used by people for trading.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 18, 2019, 11:02:20 PM
Doge is indeed a good project although the emergence is based on the meme at the time, the development of the project is also often in the use of various services for payment and I think next year could be to invest in them.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
December 18, 2019, 10:14:00 PM
I think this is good to buy dogecoin. I agree if buy with huge omount of doge coin( buy more than 10k dogecoin). So, you will feel the difference price when the dogecoin price is move. Invest and hold 100 or 200 dogecoin is not enough.
large scale investment also provides a large loss impact if it occurs, do not just look at the amount of profit if we make investments on a large scale. so everything must really be considered even for doge-level coins, because your money circulation must continue to occur.
Activity: 555
Merit: 271
December 18, 2019, 09:50:56 PM
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
December 18, 2019, 09:43:46 PM
for me, Dogecoin is a favorite coin and in my opinion this coin is also a good investment in 2020, maybe there are still many coins in the market that are much better than Doge but it would not hurt if you make this coin as an investment in your portfolio. in terms of Dogecoin transactions are much more on cost-effective and I'm sure the price of Dogecoin can grow in the coming year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
December 18, 2019, 09:08:24 PM
Dogecoin is one of the best altcoins for investment because here are 3 reasons why Dogecoin is a good investment:

1. Price is always stable

Dogecoin may not provide good luck overnight that some investors expect from this crypto, however it is a great opportunity to continually increase your wealth in the coming year as the price of Dogecoin is very stable though BTC Price dropped.

2. There is a strong team behind it

The Dogecoin development team was not driven by thrill, but they did an amazing job behind Dogecoin.

3. Have a strong community behind it

The Dogecoin community is probably one of the most friendly in crypto. It is indifferent to all disputes occurring between different cryptos. This is an added value to Dogecoin because it serves to attract new investors to the Dogecoin ecosystem.

If the price prediction for Dogecoin I'm sure will go up $0.05 to $0.1 in the future.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
December 18, 2019, 07:49:24 PM
Firstly, I have to remind you that when Dogecoin was listed in Binance, CZ tweeted that it wasn't listed because of any development strides, that it was listed purely because it has an active community, so this is a coin that is very old but hasn't done much in terms of development and we are talking about a 1000% or more price increase? I don't think that's realistic at all because there are far better candidates in the market now, but I have seen crozier things happen before and when the alt season comes, everything would moon for mooning sake, like what's happening in the Cryptocurrency right at this moment.

Anyways for future price discussion threads like this, you might wanna post it in the Trading section of the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
December 18, 2019, 06:58:09 PM
We can never say what will most likely to happen on Dogecoin just like we do not know very well what will happen to the rest of the coins within the market. As far as I am concern and known Dogecoin, what I can say is that Dogecoin might be a good coin just for a short term or short period of time and not good for a long term holding for the reason that due to many new coins that are entering the market in no time, people are most likely seeking for a more profitable coin which is I see far beyond from investing into Dogecoin. Also, a lot more promising Altcoins will soon to come as 2020 enters the calendar and I think people will get along with those than Dogecoin which is for other people is a strange coin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
December 18, 2019, 04:38:25 PM
Dogecoin is likely to pick up, as people are realizing it’s worth and they are getting over it being a mere crypto joke. Further, The coin might touch the $0.02 mark, where the highest expected price is $0.0294 and the minimum expected price will be $0.0224.

https://coinpedia.org/information/dogecoin-price-analysis/

What's your dogecoin price prediction?
For the short term it might be an option, but for the medium or long term I think it needs a lot of consideration. I have never kept a dogecoin for a long time, not because of the amount but because I mapped which coins could be short term, which were medium term, which were long term. Apart from the ups and downs of prices in the market
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
December 18, 2019, 04:15:22 PM
Dogecoin is likely to pick up, as people are realizing it’s worth and they are getting over it being a mere crypto joke. Further, The coin might touch the $0.02 mark, where the highest expected price is $0.0294 and the minimum expected price will be $0.0224.

If the price of a dogcoin reached $0.3 while the market improved in 2020, this coin will achieve some profits for its investors, I am not a believer in this coin and I thought it was just a joke but the article motivated me to invest in it a part of my money because it is so far its price is good to buy, and let's see what 2020 has in store for us.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 18, 2019, 03:49:07 PM
I believe that doge will be useful if there will be a network congestion for the main coins.
It will serve as an alternative option for faster transactions but as an investment.
I'm double-minded to it but I wouldn't mind if I invest my spare money on it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
December 18, 2019, 03:38:22 PM
In my opinion, NO. Doge will remain Doge always and will noever ever give profits to its investors or traders. Its a very strange coin and need think multiple time if you are investing in that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
December 18, 2019, 03:17:11 PM

in my opinion it is too expensive for dogecoin whose total supply is 2.2 billion but for the price I think dogecoin will last and will increase by about 10-20% for 2020
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
December 18, 2019, 03:07:41 PM
My impression for Dogecoin is the lowest transaction fee I know, and the processing speed is also very fast. But honestly no one is investing heavily in Dogecoin at the moment, there are so many better altcoins than Doge in this market and the price is also very low. They will choose other altcoins to invest in 2020
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 18, 2019, 02:28:52 PM
Yes it could be, personally im just waiting for btc to really boom first and break 20k as that will confirm the start of new bull season and new highs incoming and that momentum will then be transferred to other coins as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
December 18, 2019, 02:21:41 PM
Dogecoin has huge max supply which i think its one of the problem of the coin, i like its strong community though and fast as lightning speed, cheaper transaction fee, i don't know what the future price will be but does have good features to make it hit good value one day
Activity: 906
Merit: 262
December 18, 2019, 02:20:59 PM
Dogecoin isn't useless and it can be used. It works because it is one of the major cryptos to pay with. I use it sometimes since the fee is only a few cents and it is fast. How is that not a useful coin?
These other coins have no use at all and cannot be spent and only traded on an exchange. I think dogecoin is a good investment. It has been all this time in my opinion. I have profited from it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 18, 2019, 02:14:55 PM
I'm getting tired about people talking about dogecoin, i can't seem to understand why people like the coin because many altcoins are better than dogecoin, i can't see its real use case
Pages:
Jump to: