Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 6. (Read 53167 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 04:59:18 AM
I don't think so because ETH is depending on bitcoin price the top coin now is Bitcoin, if the bitcoin will gone ETH will fall under also or maybe it will gone to. I don't think ETH can't stand by owned.
Activity: 317
February 25, 2019, 03:10:30 AM
Ethereum has a very good future and until now even though the price has dropped, he still has great support. Ethereum is a smart contract platform and almost all ICOs use the Ethereum platform. So there is a lot of hope for Ethereum and in the future, it will be stable.
I think so, and I hope that too. when the price of ETH is stable, I'm sure good stability will also come from coins on the ETH platform. in fact, when the price of ETH $ 700 would be a good opportunity for crypto to remain popular.
Ethereum can be popular without such a price, people are well attracted by the stability of the price and the reliability of the storage of coins, if the price did not fluctuate so much,then even people far from the world of crypto-currencies would be actively interested in it
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
February 25, 2019, 01:26:41 AM
Ethereum has a very good future and until now even though the price has dropped, he still has great support. Ethereum is a smart contract platform and almost all ICOs use the Ethereum platform. So there is a lot of hope for Ethereum and in the future, it will be stable.
I think so, and I hope that too. when the price of ETH is stable, I'm sure good stability will also come from coins on the ETH platform. in fact, when the price of ETH $ 700 would be a good opportunity for crypto to remain popular.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
February 25, 2019, 01:19:27 AM
Crypto market is still very small in size as comapred to stock or bond markets. Therefore, high volatility in prices is going to continue for near future.
That's right, it will take many years before there will be price stability, of course, if during this time the capitalization and the number of users will steadily grow
we just need to see the market grow with the support of a strong community the market will definitely grow back. all this is just a matter of time, until the market is fully recovered.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 25, 2019, 01:17:04 AM
ETH has undergone a big correction in its price from its peak over a year ago but so has every other coin including bitcoin so it is nothing specific to Ethereum. Its price has almost doubled since the $80 bottom in December so that is a good sign that it is trying to turn the trend bullish.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 25, 2019, 12:23:58 AM
Activity: 490
February 24, 2019, 11:30:46 PM
Crypto market is still very small in size as comapred to stock or bond markets. Therefore, high volatility in prices is going to continue for near future.
That's right, it will take many years before there will be price stability, of course, if during this time the capitalization and the number of users will steadily grow
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 24, 2019, 08:35:43 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 07:28:24 PM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
I think it is stable for crypto currencies, which is very difficult because trading will continue and that makes the crypto currency stable is very difficult with fiat currencies that can only be regulated by the government
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
February 24, 2019, 05:31:48 PM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
all possibilities can occur without anyone who can know for sure for now and in conditions like now we must be smart to see every opportunity that we get in investment
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 04:06:03 PM
I am of the opinion that hypervolatility is a key feature of cryptocurrencies which cannot be taken away. The only way around this was the creation of the stable coins which we already have.  Another reason why I believe that Ether might never get to attain stability is because it's price is largely tied to the demand and supply of other cryptocurrencies. If other altcoins are on the rise, you can definitely expect Ether to go the same route and vice versa. All this is just my personal opinion. To be truly sure about anything, we really do have to wait for the future being spoken about to come.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
February 24, 2019, 03:52:24 PM
All coins are supposed to be more stable in the future. Cryptocurrencies are now mainly traded only because there are a lot of speculators. But after people start really using crypto, price will stabilize.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 24, 2019, 03:37:10 PM
The future will not be predictable if it was going very good it will good for us to get the profit but anything will be possible from here to the Future because of the situation is happening like that this year will not be good as like we expected then the future will be definitely not good for cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 24, 2019, 03:28:41 PM
most likely to be more stable because someday ethereum and platfrom will certainly be used by many companies and the development of ICO projects so that the price can be more stable and can continue to rise too
I have no idea how they will be able to stabilize the price, because the rest of the market has a huge impact on the Ethereum, and the stabilization of the entire market is not the fact that someday there will be
Activity: 588
February 24, 2019, 02:23:52 PM
most likely to be more stable because someday ethereum and platfrom will certainly be used by many companies and the development of ICO projects so that the price can be more stable and can continue to rise too
The fact is that the team is actively working on its product and intends to even finance certain projects from its foundation that will improve the system. This was stated by representatives of the etririum team on the provision of certain grandees by some project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
February 24, 2019, 09:38:35 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
February 24, 2019, 09:27:47 AM
I really doubt that ethereum will become much more stable in the future. It is necessary to understand that this is a speculative asset, on changes in the price of which those who manage this market earn. Cryptocurrency market can be compared with the stock market and there is no price stability either, otherwise there would be no point in this marke , because traders and investors don't need stability, they need volatility .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 24, 2019, 09:26:57 AM
Ethereum will become more stable the value in the next few years because it is the possible our new king. Once the ethereum come again thousands value of dollars it will maintain the price of the ether. But now the value of ethereum still not stable because the dumping market. But for sure even we are still in the dumping market once they have billionaires partners of ethereum we can up it while market still low.
Activity: 896
February 24, 2019, 09:15:41 AM
Stable in technical terms will definitely be, but the price is unlikely to be all right, such a swing as we have seen in recent years will continue for many years, because it is not clear how to get rid of such volatility, manipulation and so on
Not only in many years but that will be forever. I guess if that means about the stability of the platform dude. The price will never be stable consider the volatility of crypto will still remain the same anytime dude.
You are right, the crypto market stability will actually change the way the crypto market works. where with the current crypto market situation, more and more traders and investors are present because they want to take advantage of the ever-moving market situation.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 24, 2019, 08:40:17 AM
Stable in technical terms will definitely be, but the price is unlikely to be all right, such a swing as we have seen in recent years will continue for many years, because it is not clear how to get rid of such volatility, manipulation and so on
Not only in many years but that will be forever. I guess if that means about the stability of the platform dude. The price will never be stable consider the volatility of crypto will still remain the same anytime dude.
Pages:
Jump to: