Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum can beat the Bitcoin price in future..?? - page 2. (Read 186 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think we have to understand first Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different coins with a completely different purpose to fulfill. And also they running in different protocol also. As we know that the first cryptocurrency is bitcoin, so it is impossible that Ethereum can beat the Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is the symbol of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Bitcoin and Ethereum will have their own places in the crypto space. Bitcoin is used for value transfer and Ethereum for secure contracts/transactions. In terms of price, it is highly likely that Bitcoin will stay on top because of the years of infrastructure it has. As for Ethereum, the supply is unlimited so huge dumps can happen.

They can co-exist but I don't think ethereum will ever overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Bitcoin and Ethereum will have their own places in the crypto space. Bitcoin is used for value transfer and Ethereum for secure contracts/transactions. In terms of price, it is highly likely that Bitcoin will stay on top because of the years of infrastructure it has. As for Ethereum, the supply is unlimited so huge dumps can happen.
Activity: 18
There is a possibility
What is the possibility, could you please further reason out how will Etherium can beat bitcoin. Every opinion is open indeed but please take note that insights are being considered but yours, for me its unreasonable.
Activity: 18
I think that there is a big difference between bitcoin and etherium. However given in time as bitcoin loses its purpose of controlling wealth without any intervention of the government, Etherium can emerge as a digital currency to be influenced under the government. This is just a thought but somehow this could possibly happen.
copper member
Activity: 112
This would be a major divergence from historical trends of these two currencies. It would be really interesting if someone who gets it right a lot thought this was a real possibility (less interesting if some random guy thinks so).
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
There is a possibility for Ethereum to beat bitcoin price in future but that is a very hard thing to do because what I have observed is that ethereum moves in the same direction with bitcoin every time. So if the price of Bitcoin goes up the price ofis Ethereum also goes up and the same thing when it falls. So it is kind ofof iimpossible to beat bitcoin price if ethereum is going to follow this circle over and over. I think ethereum can beat bitcoin price only if some major events related with ethereum would take place like some big companies adding it as a payment method while the bitcoin has a bad period and it is in on a crash.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin is pretty old Crypto compared to others. It has gained lot popularity on its way here. A lot of people are involved in development of all the coins. Ethereum is a very potential coin, but I think it will take a lot of development to surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 35
It is the toughest question I have ever found in this forum.
LOL you must be new.

My take on the question in the OP: not a chance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
Firstly, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different coins with a completely different purpose to fulfill. Bitcoin was created for the people so that they have full control over their wealth and it can be used as a replacement of fiat currency and be in use of common people in their day to day life. Whereas ethereum was created for smart contracts for companies whenever there's a deal or something big for official purpose.
Keeping the purpose in mind,in the future the demand for bitcoin will be greater if it gets recognized for what it was meant to be that is as a fiat replacement increasing its value and keeping it number one and there would not be any chance of ethereum to beat bitcoin given it is used for what it was created.
Activity: 44
Is this possible in future Ethereum can beat Bitcoin.
From very long period of time Ethereum mentain it 2nd position.
So some how any possibility Ethereum can beat the Bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: