Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum drop below $240 again do you believe? - page 11. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Will Ethereum drop below $240 again do you believe?

Ethereum will still drop below $240 again, It can even drop all they way back to below $200 because the current price is just a bit above $240 any correction of price will see Ethereum back to $200
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
The world of crypto currency is a world full of possibilities. Everything that is not possible can be very possible in crypto currencies. Crypto currency movements are so dynamic that predictions of crypto currencies can change at any time following changes in the market. Maybe eth will be under $ 240 if the market is increasingly quiet and nobody is playing on the market. But if you see the current situation playing in crypto currencies more and more, I predict that at least until the end of this year the crypto currency will increase. The price of the crypto currency will increase if there are no disturbing shocks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Perhaps this will happen, but not for a long time. The trend for growth has already been outlined. And according to many experts, the price can again reach $ 1,000 per  1 Ethereum .We can now witness the rapid growth of the whole cryptocurrency in general.There are also very promising coins that are just entering the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Why not? It's always possible for ethereum to drop $15 (current price is about $255). But not for now, Bitcoin didn't drop that much so Ethereum won't drop below $240 in this good time.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
There is no big reason not to if we are talking about the volatile crypto market. But the market seems to move upwards more easily. According to my opinion, it would be the right choice to evaluate this situation.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
for now ethereum is strong enough, I doubt if eth will go down again. however, it is still possible if etheruem will go down. so I'm not too optimistic for this. if you want to buy maybe now is not right, my advice is to wait until the price starts to show signs of going up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
I don't think it will, yesterday ethereum rose very slowly and if it goes down now it might not be too severe. even so I still believe ethereum won't go down, even when bitcoin falls later.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Yes it can still drop below 240$ due to some minor correction  but after correction it might set a new ATH price for 2019. We are almost in the bull season so any little news will spike the price up
Activity: 1064
Ethereum might drop below $240 anything is possible, just imagine bitcoin dipping back to $6k, all other cryptocurrency will aslo be affected. If market uptrend continues ethereum will continue to soar.
Activity: 1260
Well it may just fall below 240 once or twice but it will go up in the long run. Ethereum is a very stable investment and it surely will gain as the bull run is already here and bitcoin is making some serious progress. With that the Ethereum will surely also gain momentum and it will hit 1k atleast in this year.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Yes, of course I believe that, with very high possibilities, it will definitely can happen. if bitcoin experiences a correction again, surely the price of ethereum also follows what is happening with bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
This is a cryptocurrency market and this kind of market is known for its high volatility.  That includes Ethereum. Assuming that it is a bull run for Ethereum market, during this bull run there is a thing called retracement where price has its correction then go up again.  With this cycle, it is highly possible that ETH will drop below $240.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Ethereum will drop back to 240 is so possible, because now is market correction for a moment.
maybe it will take 2 moth and price keep down at that moment.
but when market correnction is over Ethereum is ready going to the moon.
i believe with that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Yes if Btc drops below 6k, ETH price will fall as well. Everyone is speculating a huge correction on Bitcoin price it will affect everything else in the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
I believed that this question is unpredictable no one knows what exactly happen in the future of ethereum.
But having guesses is not a bad idea, for me, this is now a new low-level range of Ethereum price in the market and I think it will not drop below $200 level line. Bitcoin now has a steady range of movement in the market and perhaps just like what happened last week Ethereum a surge price growth when bitcoin steady price.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
If needs calls for for it to drop below $240 it will. Anything can happen to a token anytime and the price will react to bad news or good news.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
it might happen, but it might be able to go up higher because ethereum still has the potential to increase as bitcoin increases. but the current upward trend might trigger ethereum prices to rise again.
Activity: 854
MoonDeFi
In my opinion, the current should not be as the market is now bullish and everything is going up. Of course, a slight correction is expected, but the growth dynamics is pretty high and I think that ETH should go up to the mark of $ 300, most likely this month we have to wait and watch the market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

If Bitcoin makes a new correction, yes! The Ethereum price is closely related to the state of Bitcoin. I am expecting last correction before rising again from BTC. Then Ethereum price may drop under $240 once.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Anything can happen in ethereum, but seeing the number of buyers with sellers, I am a little sure it won't go down at $ 240 because now the graph is red and still at $ 248, indeed the possibility of going down is always there but not in the near term, because now trading ethereum has started to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: