Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum grow like bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
November 28, 2017, 05:27:01 PM
Positively ethereum can do of what have bitcoin did. But when i comes to growth rate, it could be impossible that Ethereum can be equal to bitcoin. Taking a look from the growth rate chart, they are totally far from each other. Although they are far from each other but then, both of them are doing great and the community trust this coins for a long term investment.
youve got it mate no one can go more than bitcoin in terms of value,maybe
In movements but market share they wont.i trust eth i have my own investments
But i dont wanna fool myself to expect eth could reach $10,000 usd too as what
Bitcoin hits.so better expect lower that fail for higher
Your right mate, no one can beat the price of bitcoin in crypto currency industry. Moreover ethereum coin are possibly increase their price in the digital market, however they cannot reach the $9,860 current value of bitcoin in the market.

In additional, we can't know if the ethereum grow up like bitcoin value in the future, because all of us unexpected that bitcoin price grow up so faster. Maybe if the ethereum find good investors like bitcoin they can possibly reach their same price.
I agree ETH was increasing their value now in the digital market, but it was not enough to level the price of bitcoin. Maybe they can reach the amount of bitcoin but it takes a decade before it happen. If we compared now ethereum value of $470 to bitcoin $9,800 their price are so far. Moreover if the ethereum reach the value of bitcoin in the current I'm so sure that bitcoin price are raising up more in the future.
Its normal since ETH was far way too behind since it was firstly launch into crypto market but considering into its progress over the years have passed we can really see the potential of this coin and as of now it is being placed 2nd to the spot next to bitcoin regarding on its marketcap which means it do really have an interest to the community which signifies that it can possible grow like bitcoin on possible years to come.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
November 28, 2017, 03:55:58 PM
Éthéreum IS known and see as thé successor of bitcoin.
It could attempt 2000 dollars if beginners in cryptocurrency think that bitcoin IS too hight, consequently i will invest on other Big project

2000$ is a hell lot for ehtereum under this conditions. Even 1000$ is kind hard reachable for ethereum price because of some known bug on parity multisignature contracts.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
November 28, 2017, 03:47:12 PM
Éthéreum IS known and see as thé successor of bitcoin.
It could attempt 2000 dollars if beginners in cryptocurrency think that bitcoin IS too hight, consequently i will invest on other Big project
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 03:23:29 PM
Sorta yes...

Bitcoin = store of wealth (Like gold)

Ethereum = everyday usage. (like cash)

So Bitcoin is always going to be worth more then Ethereum
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
November 28, 2017, 03:21:32 PM
Consider Ethereum token supply and Bitcoin coin supply and infaltion rate of both..
So your question is inaccurate:
In price I don't think Ethereum will be higher than Bitcoin,
but in market  cap,  I think  it's possible.
Taking price dynamics into account.. I follow bitcoin price  since December 2014 only so for me Ethereum dynamic is much higher than Bitcoin..
But I think there are some project which could rise even more dynamically than both Eth and BTC
Activity: 700
Merit: 134
November 28, 2017, 03:19:19 PM
It's hard to rise like a bitcoin. But we will surely see much higher prices.
The price of bitcoin continues to rise, and so will the ethereum (:
Activity: 50
November 28, 2017, 03:08:15 PM
I don`t believe Ethereum will ever reach Bitcoin price
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
November 28, 2017, 03:03:22 PM
For me I believe that ethereum might grows just like bitcoin since many users now was in smart contract and It confirmed much faster considering that it also provide a small fees we could expect that the price of ethereum might grow just like  what bitcoin investors are enjoying now.
Of course, Ethereum has large user base but the number of Ether in circulation is about 94 million while bitcoin has only 16 million. Because of that there's no chance for Ethereum to grow in value like bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:47:15 PM
BTC has lower supply, also is way more popular.
Eth was huge potential however, it´s used in hundreds of alts/ico, i has to grow, but not so bulish like btc

16,706,887 BTC
96,010,445 ETH
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:41:22 PM
if they manage to do sharding with their fast transactions, then this can greatly affect the price, especially if it is will be used in fact
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 28, 2017, 12:19:56 PM
I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing ?
no and will never happen.i believe in ethereum this is
One good project.but bitcoin has made long way from all coins
And its impossible for another coin to achieve what hed got

But 1 thing for sure ethereum will progress in differen way and
Even if he wont reach what bitcoin has,i hope he will hit atleast
Half of bitcoin price
Activity: 38
November 28, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
The market capitalization of the digital currency industry as a whole is growing very fast, as are the number of different digital currencies. Bitcoin begins as the largest fish in the pond (small stature), and as the field has become more crowded, Bitcoin has seen its market share diminish. The fact that the Etereum basically retains its position relative to the total market cap means that the market itself is growing very quickly. Bitcoin's market share is about $ 40 billion, while Ethereum's is over $ 32 billion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 28, 2017, 11:54:29 AM
If we compare ethereum with bitcoin ( years chart ) we can see that ethereum evolued faster than btc . First time bitcoin was 500$ in first 4-5 years , ethereum is 470$ almost 500$ in the first 1-2 years . So i think it will be better than btc but we have to wait a lot of time
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
November 28, 2017, 11:48:26 AM
Eth is the total opposite to Bitcoin, so i don't see it growing like Bitcoin at all. ETH is used for gas, that is all. It is not a currency like Bitcoin.

There are so many things that separate them its silly to compare them
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 11:37:48 AM
you can't really compare these two coins, they are completely different from one another. BTC is the first application for the blockchain which was and will always be, that's quite a big deal because most of its current success is not due to the fact that it's a better network when compared to others, but the fact that it has been the first in the market and therefore the most popular. Bitcoin has went through a lot, Ethereum is still relatively young which means that it might offer some better returns that Bitcoin (if you invested in one of them today) but eventually Ethereum needs to be tested as well, it was only in 2017 that it took off so there is still time to see how things will be handleded both internally and externally.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 28, 2017, 04:22:22 AM
Positively ethereum can do of what have bitcoin did. But when i comes to growth rate, it could be impossible that Ethereum can be equal to bitcoin. Taking a look from the growth rate chart, they are totally far from each other. Although they are far from each other but then, both of them are doing great and the community trust this coins for a long term investment.
Your right mate, no one can beat the price of bitcoin in crypto currency industry. Moreover ethereum coin are possibly increase their price in the digital market, however they cannot reach the $9,860 current value of bitcoin in the market.

In additional, we can't know if the ethereum grow up like bitcoin value in the future, because all of us unexpected that bitcoin price grow up so faster. Maybe if the ethereum find good investors like bitcoin they can possibly reach their same price.
I agree ETH was increasing their value now in the digital market, but it was not enough to level the price of bitcoin. Maybe they can reach the amount of bitcoin but it takes a decade before it happen. If we compared now ethereum value of $470 to bitcoin $9,800 their price are so far. Moreover if the ethereum reach the value of bitcoin in the current I'm so sure that bitcoin price are raising up more in the future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 04:19:44 AM
Etherium has the potential to grow but I don't think it will go as far as what BTC has done. All the same you never know with these coins. Lets give it time
Activity: 28
November 28, 2017, 04:18:31 AM
ETH may not line up with the price of BTC. However, if you use ETH's Smart Contract, you can do very useful projects for real life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
November 28, 2017, 04:07:52 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 28, 2017, 03:50:45 AM
Of course, Ethereum will go up. However, It is hard to like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world. No coin can catch it.
Pages:
Jump to: