Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum prices disappoint you again? - page 21. (Read 37011 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
ETH price depends from Bitcoin. When Bitcoin go up, also ETH will go up. And if Bitcoin go down, also ETH will go down.  Wink
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

I think if the price of Ethereum does not rise by at least x3 (>600$) by the end of this year, it will be a disappointment for many people and it will lose much of the confidence in it. I have no explanation why Ethereum is in such a position.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think it's normal situation in this market , the price of ethereum will return again because Ethereum is the strong coin , it will be the opportunity for us to buy it
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The market volatility in this period is very large. This shows that people are uncertain and unconfident about the future of encryption. People are here only hoping to make profits and quit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
It has disappointed me so much but now I have lived it and now I am ready to give a one more chance to this coin and to see what it will be soon.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think the price of ethereum will not disappoint me anymore because I believe in its recovery and for sure it will happen soon. It has to happen
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
A few days ago the price rose slowly but this did not last long until the price returned badly. Why?

I 'm very disappointed to the price of ETH since it is not growing up and I think the price of new coins was decreasing , and  I think this was affected by the price of ETH .
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I see that ethereum is now being abandoned by supporters and investors. because ethereum prices are very falling and because of the rival eos from ethereum which makes ethereum difficult to rise. but I can't predict whether ethereum will disappoint investors or not.
Nope, I never affected because I know there will be a perfect time to recover ethereum price due to its popularity and demand to invest with. If we disappointed it can loss our focused .
ETh probably will not have the perfect time to raise the price again, so I think we should not expect too high, if the expectations are too high then we will easily collapse because not achieve the expectations set.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I will never be disappointed. I earn with 333eth. It pays regurally
Activity: 476
ETH is the most widespread blockchain the project, it is the known fact. Recently its price has fallen very strongly because of a bad situation to crypto the market. Therefore I am sure that he will show the excellent growth when the situation in the market begins to improve.
Activity: 468
of course ethereum's price currently disappoints many people, because it comes down and becomes cheap. but it's good, with the down in ethereum prices we can return to investing in ethereum, by buying and getting a big amount. the price drops because of many things, manipulation or indeed the market is down, just take positive, ethereum prices go down we can buy more for long-term investments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Like bitcoin, it's also a bear season for ethereum and it may also last for some months or a year before it go back to recovery. Investors of smart contracts-based cryptocurrencies like ethereum, neo and eos are now have more choices to choose from and this is the reasons why some of them had transferred their funds from ethereum to the other coins with similar kind of features. But I believe that ethereum price will go up again if the confidence of the investors is back for the top two coin.
Activity: 275
I see that ethereum is now being abandoned by supporters and investors. because ethereum prices are very falling and because of the rival eos from ethereum which makes ethereum difficult to rise. but I can't predict whether ethereum will disappoint investors or not.
Nope, I never affected because I know there will be a perfect time to recover ethereum price due to its popularity and demand to invest with. If we disappointed it can loss our focused .
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
it seems to me that ethereum has already found its bottom and lower than 170 dollars we will never see it
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
From what I'm seeing actually there is less volatility in the market but surely the hope is to see Eth with a better value. Not disappointed, just waiting.
Activity: 345
The bottom of the coin has now become more obvious and amounts to about $ 200, isn’t this a good reason for investment. The main thing is that in the nearest month the bulls will change bears, and not continue to remain inactive and give the market power to the hamsters.
Activity: 742
Ethe price rose then fall back again, it really did not disappointment  me at all. It shows only that eth is started to bounce dback we are below 200 ish anymore and little increase it shows a good signs.
Activity: 382
I think ethereum now the price has started to normal, because from yesterday I saw the movement has improved, so I think it's time for us to invest in it, because at the end of the year eth prices often increase drastically.

Activity: 448
yesterday had experienced an increase in bitcoin and altcoin but did not last long back down, in my opinion it was only a temporary pump to raise prices and projects to keep going. Ethereum as a coin that is popular and has developed many projects is one of the more concerns because of the price volatility so many people ask whether it will continue like this. it's all just a matter of time, please be patient and keep holding with the quality going up soon.
Pages:
Jump to: