Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum Reach 400 by the end of the week? - page 2. (Read 1023 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Over the past few days, Ethereum has indeed increased in price and now its rate is $ 381. Will it be $ 400 by the end of the week? Perhaps it will be if it continues to rise. If, for a while, a little falls, then this mark will be held a little later. But still Ethereum pleases with its course.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I hope the price of ethereum will reach $500 by the end of this week if we see a significant increase in a few days
Activity: 126
probably it will
Activity: 448
Very good news.But i have no any dollar at this moment.Yet,i will try to manage some dollar.Because i hope Ethereum  Reach $450 or $500.Best of luck every guys.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
It has even gained ground relative to Bitcoin; an impressive fact as Bitcoin itself is very bullish these days/weeks/months. I suspect we see a new ATH for Ethereum very soon (peak was slightly above $400 halfway past June)
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Upfiring Team Member
I think it will definitely reach $450 or even $500+ if we're lucky. Bitcoin has already far surpassed its previous ATH and the only thing holding back ETH before was the massive pre-August 1st bear market.

Even if it doesn't happen this week, it's bound to happen in the coming months. Holding is a good idea.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
It has been rising very quickly these past few days

It may reach 500$ before the end of October, am just eager to see what will happen to ETH if BTC drops suddenly. There will be a correction soon and it feels like it will be a big one this time.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It has been rising very quickly these past few days
Pages:
Jump to: