Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum reach Bitcoin on price charts, or even replace it? - page 2. (Read 3032 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Same thing at this coin. Big sell/buy effect can make real deal. How many millions of dollars ETH on markets?   Roll Eyes

$1,083,573,506
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
You can get so far on pure speculation alone then you need to start delivering. Bitcoin is slowly transitioning but it's going to take a long time. Ethereum hasn't even started yet. When it does then we'll see.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
What is your opinion?
First of all, this is altcoin not bitcoin discussion.

And secondly Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different creations. They do not focus on the same market applications or services.
Bitcoin was primarily build to handle cash transactions (and may someday even be recognized as 'real money'), while Ethereum is a complex blockchain based contract mechanism.

In my book Bitcoin is money, Ethereum is not. So market cap on Ethereum is not on their coin as much as on their blockchain solutions.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Same thing at this coin. Big sell/buy effect can make real deal. How many millions of dollars ETH on markets?   Roll Eyes
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Probably not , even if it does reach the price of Bitcoin (Bitcoin will be much higher at that time) .
So nothing is going to happen for now & I suppose we can talk once again when ethereum gets the same amount of merchants or services that use/accept bitcoin . (or at least , the half of it )
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
please wake up, the pump going on on ethereum right now it's not unprecedent, it happened all the time in crypto

this by no means is equal to surpassing bitcoin, still i may agree that ethereum is not the usual shitcoin
Activity: 2016
Merit: 721
Will Ethereum reach Bitcoin on price charts, or even replace it?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What is your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: