Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ethereum value ever return to $1,400? - page 2. (Read 571 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 09, 2018, 09:10:26 AM
Considering the high price of the past, it is thought that it is very easy to rise again, but it seems to take some time.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
i believe that ethereum can back to around thousand us dollar, but since right now ethereum value was on it lowest point. i think it's gonna take time for ethereum to rise even in a bullrun
Activity: 106
September 09, 2018, 08:59:17 AM
nothing guarantees Ethereum prices will reach $ 1,400, nothing is certain in Crypto, I think this is the right time to buy Ethereum, currently the price of Ethereum is decreasing, buying and holding Ethereum and selling at the right time.
I also think like that, waiting for the Ethereum price to return $ 1,400 will definitely take a long time, and as you say now is the right time to buy Ethereum because Ethereum prices are experiencing a price decline.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
September 09, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
Yes, I think that in 2019 Ethereum will update its historical maximum and overcome the mark of $1400.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 08:41:53 AM
IMHO Ethereum will update its ATH again, but the main question is when will it happen? During this year it will go down and buy the end of May 2019 it fall below than $70. Also Ethereum will be able to get to $1400 in the first half of 2021.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 09, 2018, 06:50:22 AM
Ethereum can reach $ 1400. However, no one has dared to predict when that happened. Because they are still analyzing this. But, in crypto we trust! Use a good strategy if you know fluctuating prices. Believe me, ethereum will be $ 1400
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 09, 2018, 06:35:23 AM
You missed the chance before but now there is a buying opportunity at a low point, the only problem is that there are a lot of holders of ethereum waiting for a good price to dump. All these ICO projects that collected ETH need to cash out, better invest in a different and cheaper platform like LISK / NEO
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:27:30 AM
I have been holding some amount of ethereum since its peak of about  $1,400 late last year till date. I accept the fact that holding for that long period of time was not a rational investment decision considering the fundamental issues surrounding my investment plan. My decision would have been rational only if I sell half of my investment in ethereum at the time its value appreciate to around  $1,400. Now ethereum market value is below  $200 as at the time of this post. Fellow crypto ethusians, will ethereum value ever return to the peak of  $1,400?

Off-course it will get back to 1400 and will go someday even higher - to 2800. You should just keep you ETH. + buy more by using margin leverage.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
Crypto market is sometimes unpredictable but most people believe that the ethereum price will return as before. The present is exactly the same as in 2014 where all crypto currencies fell for a long time but after that they returned to 10x
I really don't understand the future price of ethereum,
but I believe a little with ethereum if they will be improve
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 03:44:29 AM
I have been holding some amount of ethereum since its peak of about  $1,400 late last year till date. I accept the fact that holding for that long period of time was not a rational investment decision considering the fundamental issues surrounding my investment plan. My decision would have been rational only if I sell half of my investment in ethereum at the time its value appreciate to around  $1,400. Now ethereum market value is below  $200 as at the time of this post. Fellow crypto ethusians, will ethereum value ever return to the peak of  $1,400?
this is what we called manipulation by those pump and dump group which I think the reason why this ETH has drastically fall as those people wants to buy this coin at cheaper price. Yeah this will bounce back once the market will absorb the excess demand. Just be patient.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 09, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
Crypto market is sometimes unpredictable but most people believe that the ethereum price will return as before. The present is exactly the same as in 2014 where all crypto currencies fell for a long time but after that they returned to 10x
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2018, 02:46:18 AM
I really have crazy questions about this. it was $ 2,500 after $ 1,400 we believed. We were hoping we'd see it in 2018. Smiley but the whales did not allow it. I think they're lowering the price for big funds to enter the market. we'il be patient.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 02:30:18 AM
I'm sure that ETH will return to 1k+ price but it will take a lot of time... Most likely 1-2-3 years Smiley So if you can hold your funds calmly, better do that! I'll HODL
Activity: 59
September 09, 2018, 02:17:46 AM
You're not alone with that situation as we don't predict the crypto market. I like to be optimistic with this situation that the market will bounce back soon. The timeframe will takes longer but we should don't loss hope that this will return to the top price soon.
Activity: 448
September 09, 2018, 01:13:08 AM
Crypto is very volatile, anytime it can go up and down suddenly. Indeed ethereum will reach $1,400 and even more, but for the long term and not in the near future. I think you should continue to hold your assets, rather than losing nearly 86% of your initial capital.
Activity: 560
September 09, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

Yes market is very volatile so just hodl your horses. It make take a long tome to reach its peak again but let us see how far it can go late 2018. I am assuming when ETF will be approved and many investors will flock again.
and among others, only ETH cannot survive to reach the lowest point of up to 100 $ or ... but I hope you are more patient to maintain your ETH because ETH takes a long time to go to the wild horse market
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 12:13:47 AM

Yes market is very volatile so just hodl your horses. It make take a long tome to reach its peak again but let us see how far it can go late 2018. I am assuming when ETF will be approved and many investors will flock again.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:58:13 PM
I think it is very difficult to get back to that value. That is when the market was topped and the bubble burst. Like the internet, it takes a long time to grow and recover. Although the price has gone down too low, I still believe in its recovery because Blockchain is a great technology.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 11:36:35 PM
nothing guarantees Ethereum prices will reach $ 1,400, nothing is certain in Crypto, I think this is the right time to buy Ethereum, currently the price of Ethereum is decreasing, buying and holding Ethereum and selling at the right time.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2018, 09:20:53 PM
It will be quite difficult for eth to return to its peak price, if the market continue like this then the chances are very slim, and you will need to wait for a very long time, eth condition is a bit worse than BTC, BTC already show sign of recovery, but eth showing that it would go down deeper
Pages:
Jump to: