Pages:
Author

Topic: Will fees keep rising to thousands of dollars? - page 2. (Read 226 times)

Activity: 766
Merit: 509
With the implementation of segwit? it is almost implemented on all the wallets, it is not implemented on the shitty exchanges who do not care a fuck and they only want to make as much profit as they can.

No one can tell you with certainty, it is a free market.
But with implementation of segwit and LN fees should lower in upcoming months.

It is being tested at the moment, and no one knows when is it going to be in here, on the main blockchain, but it is going to be extremely fast and the fees are going to be very cheap..

When will lightning network be introduced?

Less than $0,01 worth of bitcoins for a single transaction, i am in love with the lightning network.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
No, the size of average payments will not allow it to be done. And when the lightning network starts, the problem will fall off by itself.

When will lightning network be introduced?
Been hearing about it for a long time .....
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
No, the size of average payments will not allow it to be done. And when the lightning network starts, the problem will fall off by itself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
No, there is this new lightening nertwork with instant transfers and zero fee. It is only a question of time until something is offered to solve the high fees, because honestly otherwise I also have to leave bitcoin because I usually send smaller amounts and it asked for $15 fee last time. Funny, I still do not know how the fee is calculated? Is it a fixed fee or depends on the amount someone sends?
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
The bitcoin fee will increase by the bitcoin value. This really brings a lot of difficulties for small investors with no big deal. Transaction fees are largely due to commercial and miner sites, so I think that commercial sites should have a policy of attracting investors by reducing transaction fees rather than continually increasing current ones. an unwise decision in the long run.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
This is also my dilemma, the very high transaction fees. Sometimes the fee is even higher than the amount to be transferred. And so I will be left with no choice but to leave my bitcoin earnings in my wallet. I hope the fees will be lower.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Lets hope for the best. I seriously think devs will make some changes and we all will be benefited.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I want to know if it is possible because then I need to exit before fees are higher than my balance. 
If the price of bitcoin rises then sure the price of transaction also increases,as long as there is network congestion there is no way getting around that unless the lightning network is activated and i am sure that they will implement it before crossing the thousand dollar transaction fees.  Cheesy we are now paying around fifty dollars on an average and to reach thousand dollars it will take some time. Tongue
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
No one can tell you with certainty, it is a free market.
But with implementation of segwit and LN fees should lower in upcoming months.
Activity: 166
Merit: 43
I want to know if it is possible because then I need to exit before fees are higher than my balance.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: