Pages:
Author

Topic: Will HBAR reach $1 someday? - page 2. (Read 252 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
May 15, 2021, 05:13:27 PM
I think hbar already reached 1$ or close to it a year ago maybe im wrong. But the coin has an amazing team and a great project and future
So 1$ should be a lock in the next year . It might even go even more after some time
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
May 15, 2021, 05:53:11 AM
Altcoins have been performing good these days, so there's a possibility HBAR could hit $1 soon. The "De-Fi" and NFT hype is still there, so smart contract platforms like Binance Chain and Hedera Hashgraph could gain all of the attention in the mainstream world. This means higher prices over the short term. Besides, HBAR is based on Ethereum. Developers can easily migrate dApps and services from ETH to HBAR with ease. The main advantage of Hedera Hashgraph over Ethereum is the improved performance and cost-efficiency. DAGs are proven to be much more scalable than ordinary Blockchains like Ethereum, Binance Chain, etc. Demand could boom for HBAR once people realize its true benefits. Blazing-fast transactions and near-zero fees makes HBAR a better alternative to ETH.
DAG is the most undervalued technology in cryptocurrency. It will have its time but we don't know when the market will see potential of DAG. Time will tell as you said.

Who knows how far HBAR will go?
We don't know how far this coin can go. We don't know how far Bitcoin and other altcoins can go. Speculation has big inaccuracy and we only can say it is the all time high of that bull run when the bull run stops. Bull market can magically bring everything up even shit or scam projects. I don't mean $HBAR is a scam project.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 14, 2021, 03:16:09 PM
It is possible.

If Bitcoin won't have higher price (that I believe BTC will have x than current price), $HBAR will get $1 if its price is x4 from today price or from listing price on Binance. It is not a calculation, only rough estimate I do from chart.

x4 is very easy in bull market, with altcoins. I don't think you will have to wait for next 5 - 10 years. It will be achieved this year or next year.

Why it won't happen? When the crypto market changes to be bearish and have years of correction before the next halving of Bitcoin and next bull market. Honestly I don't believe it will happen like this.

Altcoins have been performing good these days, so there's a possibility HBAR could hit $1 soon. The "De-Fi" and NFT hype is still there, so smart contract platforms like Binance Chain and Hedera Hashgraph could gain all of the attention in the mainstream world. This means higher prices over the short term. Besides, HBAR is based on Ethereum. Developers can easily migrate dApps and services from ETH to HBAR with ease. The main advantage of Hedera Hashgraph over Ethereum is the improved performance and cost-efficiency. DAGs are proven to be much more scalable than ordinary Blockchains like Ethereum, Binance Chain, etc. Demand could boom for HBAR once people realize its true benefits. Blazing-fast transactions and near-zero fees makes HBAR a better alternative to ETH.

Nonetheless, time will tell us whenever the project will become a success or an utter failure. ETH still has the most dApps, tokens, and services even with high transaction fees and slow processing times in play. HBAR might take a long time to hit $1 if it lacks mainstream adoption. A bull market (like the one we're experiencing now) could move things into the right direction. Who knows how far HBAR will go? Just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
May 08, 2021, 07:52:07 AM
What do you think? Will HBAR reach $1 sometime in the future? If not, why? What is your price prediction for this cryptocurrency in the next 5 - 10 years? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley
It is possible.

If Bitcoin won't have higher price (that I believe BTC will have x than current price), $HBAR will get $1 if its price is x4 from today price or from listing price on Binance. It is not a calculation, only rough estimate I do from chart.

x4 is very easy in bull market, with altcoins. I don't think you will have to wait for next 5 - 10 years. It will be achieved this year or next year.

Why it won't happen? When the crypto market changes to be bearish and have years of correction before the next halving of Bitcoin and next bull market. Honestly I don't believe it will happen like this.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 07, 2021, 11:57:12 PM
Hbar is a project with unique statements about technology. They are quietly building their source code. Maybe they have the same strategy as a Cardano in the past, slowly developing their project step by step. I think that until the project becomes more decentralized, offers full features such as smart contracts and has projects on their blockchain, this project can really explode in value. Your comment on a reasonable 5 to 10 year vision in this situation.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 07, 2021, 03:46:01 PM
All the eyes are on Ethereum and Binance Coin as people join the crypto/Blockchain bandwagon. NFTs and "De-Fi" are a hit these days, making both ETH and BNB soar towards new heights. While the excitement is on the aforementioned cryptocurrencies, HBAR (aka Hedera Hashgraph) is left out of the spotlight. Being nearly-identical to Ethereum with a superior consensus algorithm for scalability, HBAR should've been worth more than $1 by now. At least, that's my point of view. There's hope HBAR becomes a highly-demanded cryptocurrency in the future as ETH's fees continue to grow like there's no tomorrow. Of course, the project needs to focus on attracting developers for it to succeed in the long run. Otherwise, it might stale in price as people invest in other big players on the market.

What do you think? Will HBAR reach $1 sometime in the future? If not, why? What is your price prediction for this cryptocurrency in the next 5 - 10 years? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: