Pages:
Author

Topic: will I receive BCC from poloniex after Aug. 1? - page 4. (Read 7356 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I withdrawal my bitcoin to electrum.There you can control the keys and you cant have worries about that bro but I am 100% sure that from bitcoin will not be born another cryptocurrency so there will not be splitting for sure.

The BCC coins are sure to come. I 'll have to get prepared. BCC is a hard fork. They may compete with BTC directly in near future. I never tried electrum. I will give it a try. Do you have to wait a lot of time for syning?
Activity: 143
I withdrawal my bitcoin to electrum.There you can control the keys and you cant have worries about that bro but I am 100% sure that from bitcoin will not be born another cryptocurrency so there will not be splitting for sure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
poloniex has way to contact with. the ticket system is so slow and their twitter account literally publish one sentence a month. They refused to gave users free steller lumens airdrop. Now I don't know if they will give us BCC after Aug. 1.  any ideas?

Withdraw your bitcoin to a wallet where you control the keys.
Activity: 210
I have no way to contact with them. the ticket system is so slow and their twitter account literally publish one sentence a month. They refused to gave users free steller lumens airdrop. Now I don't know if they will give us BCC after Aug. 1.  any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: