Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO ever end - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
 ICO will not end in my opinion, but will definitely evolve. The evolution will come in a way of regulations and investor education. The selection criteria will be also raised. Most of unprofessional scam ICO will disappear and also serious projects will stay. It's like with IPO, it's impossible to do it unless you are very serious project and team.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
May 13, 2018, 05:09:55 PM
I think that ICO will not end but will be very strong regulated by the supervisory authorities and will not be so large-scale.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 13, 2018, 05:08:33 PM
Do you think if all areas for tokenization are used, then the ICO will no longer be used? Although maybe the topic simply inexhaustible.

Yes. ICO will also end when many of its coins or tokens are launched. So they will choose to profit from the existing coin. Maybe every ICO will launch its own trading market. Or blockchain from every ico.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:08:13 PM
Complete end is highly unlikely. The sphere will change a lot, no doubt, but there is no reason for dying out. Most likely, the game rules will change and ICOs will just adapr to them.
Activity: 78
May 13, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
Do you think if all areas for tokenization are used, then the ICO will no longer be used? Although maybe the topic simply inexhaustible.

I don't think so, but we will see more ICO that are complying to regulations as more countries will design their own regulation to keep investor safe from fraud. There will be more smarter design on ICO as what DAICO was initially started. Because people don't just want promises, they also wants governance and decision over their investment. Blockchain should also be used to give the power to people in any aspect not just have an ICO and investors was left with no safety or control.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
It can never end
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 05:04:36 PM
I see future every that around us can be tokenezation because everything can be programmed. Every information can be locked forever and transfered to anyone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
May 13, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

Because it is "easy" to fund your project via ICO I do believe it will become more popular in the future. People will raise money the one way or another and ICO seems very interesting and we might move into the world where for opening food restaurant you can have your ICO and give dividends to holders or something. Of course it is not easy as it requires a lot of work and to get noticed but this method is gaining traction for raising capital.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 04:58:32 PM
I think that it will never end. It will be upgraded, , but I think that it has come to life forever in our lives.
Activity: 200
May 13, 2018, 04:55:49 PM
I don't think ICO will ever end in as much there is development of new project time to time. ICO will still continue to exist as long as bloxkchain tech exists.
Some investors wouldn't even want ICO to end
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 01:27:34 PM
I'm even tired of seeing topics like this. Many topics that relate to this have been created on this forum: will ico end? Will Bounty come to an end? And so on...  you should have a glance on them to answer you questions.
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 01:19:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: