Pages:
Author

Topic: Will increasing banking restrictions lead to a rise in P2P transactions? - page 3. (Read 284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
P2P has always been the best option for Bitcoin to fiat exchange and even exchange for one crypto to another especially when trying to avoid KYC.It was because of its easy and efficiency most exchanges  quickly copied it and added a KYC feature to make the lane man feel safe thinking their data is 100% safe with them like most exchanges usually say.
It makes them fee safe but they can still be scammed. Decentralized exchanges scams are avoidable.

As for this crypto enthusiast are all putting hopes that Bitcoin will be fully accepted by major world countries. Especially
in countries where the government view it as totally illegal. Also I believe it's already taking a positive turn since some countries have fully legalized it. In my opinion I believe decentralization is the reason why most governments are refusing to legalize Bitcoin in their countries.
I do not think there is any major countries that did not accept cryptocurrency. The countries that do not legalize crypto do not also legalize gambling. They have this wrong motive against crypto. You can see these countries in Northern part of Africa and also countries like Saudi Arabian and Qatar in Asia.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
These can be either cash payments in a face-to-face meeting, or by bank transfer to a trusted person's personal account. Will this be the future of Bitcoin for us mere mortals, or will sanity prevail and allow us to return to using exchanges?
Probably it will, I've heard many Nigerians said their banks restrict crypto transactions, which force them to trade via P2P. If banks keep restrict crypto transactions, it will make people not to mix crypto and banks, but it only works if the demand is really high.

While some people might think to stop invest in cryptocurrency because they're afraid.

Now, what about crypto-to-crypto exchanges? Will government oversight and intervention restrict those. This could lead to decentralised swop services, and surely this is contrary to the wishes of the banking puppet masters?
Yes Largest DEX receives wells notice from the SEC
Activity: 336
Merit: 495
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
P2P has always been the best option for Bitcoin to fiat exchange and even exchange for one crypto to another especially when trying to avoid KYC.It was because of its easy and efficiency most exchanges  quickly copied it and added a KYC feature to make the lane man feel safe thinking their data is 100% safe with them like most exchanges usually say.

Now, what about crypto-to-crypto exchanges? Will government oversight and intervention restrict those. This could lead to decentralised swop services, and surely this is contrary to the wishes of the banking puppet masters?
As for this crypto enthusiast are all putting hopes that Bitcoin will be fully accepted by major world countries. Especially
in countries where the government view it as totally illegal. Also I believe it's already taking a positive turn since some countries have fully legalized it. In my opinion I believe decentralization is the reason why most governments are refusing to legalize Bitcoin in their countries.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I do not like face to face trading because it is dangerous. In the country I am, I have to avoid it.

I keep reading about bank accounts in the UK, US and EU being frozen due to crypto associations. This is concerning me, and I am reluctant now to use any exchanges to purchase Bitcoin. However, I am happy to purchase crypto via P2P transactions. These can be either cash payments in a face-to-face meeting, or by bank transfer to a trusted person's personal account. Will this be the future of Bitcoin for us mere mortals, or will sanity prevail and allow us to return to using exchanges?
This is how crypto was before. But people just like what is centralized because of their ignorance. Some people will argue with you that the centralized exchanges are regulated, unlike the opposite ones. They will not care about privacy. Most people of this world have ignorant thinking until they fall into a problem. Some people will even be ignorant because of lack of information about how it should be.

There are some decentralized exchanges and swap services already and people are using it with tor.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
I keep reading about bank accounts in the UK, US and EU being frozen due to crypto associations. This is concerning me, and I am reluctant now to use any exchanges to purchase Bitcoin. However, I am happy to purchase crypto via P2P transactions. These can be either cash payments in a face-to-face meeting, or by bank transfer to a trusted person's personal account. Will this be the future of Bitcoin for us mere mortals, or will sanity prevail and allow us to return to using exchanges?

Pages:
Jump to: