Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IOTA Moon Again? - page 2. (Read 747 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 01:51:02 PM
You shouldn't call moon a pump & dump scheme. The fact that Iota goes up and down by BILLIONS $ makes it very clear how delusional its capitalisation is.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 01:45:45 PM
I wouldn't really say that it has stopped mooning, it's only about 10% lower than the ATH, from here I think it will go one of two ways and that's either up or down, I don't see it being stable at this price. If I had to guess I think the hype might die and it'll settle around $2 or so. In some months time we can see another push again towards $10 or more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
December 08, 2017, 01:41:43 PM
It may have gone up 10x only but you fail to realize that it came out halfway through the year as well AND already had insane gains from the ICO. I think the real gains are like 100-200x depending on when you got in because if you got in early on you absolutely crushed it with this one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 08, 2017, 01:29:47 PM
Those who followed my orders made lots of profit erly this week. But will the hype return and will IOTA moon again?
WHat do you think?

I don`t know better than that, all change is a  just a market process, but it is a fluctuations which is taking place every instant.
Currently IOTA ($4.45) jumped out of the hiding and ran, chase BitcoinCash or Ethereum as "The King Of Altcoin".
But BitcoinCash or Ethereum remained calmly in his throne.
But I'm sure, there was enormous potential for IOTA.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
December 08, 2017, 01:07:49 PM
I was lucky, I bought IOTA in November for $ 0.9, and then sold it in a week for $ 5. Good profit. I don't think that we will see such rapid growth in the near future. So I decided to buy other altcoins
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
December 08, 2017, 12:44:42 PM
IOTA was undervalued for a long time now. Looks like it's settling for slightly above $4 right now but.

Anyhow, IOTA went up 10x this year compared to Bitcoin 20x and Etherum 50x is low. If another pump happens we can expect IOTA price to go over $10 which would place it on 3rd place by market cap above Bitcoin Cash.

(IOTA yearly chart)

I agree with you this coin has a lot of potential,but undervalued for a long time,its time to get what IOTA deserves.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
December 08, 2017, 12:28:07 PM
can someone ban this spamming shill already

every post is more iota spam and pump

byteball is better than iota and about 70x cheaper??

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
December 08, 2017, 12:27:35 PM
IOTA was undervalued for a long time now. Looks like it's settling for slightly above $4 right now but.

Anyhow, IOTA went up 10x this year compared to Bitcoin 20x and Etherum 50x is low. If another pump happens we can expect IOTA price to go over $10 which would place it on 3rd place by market cap above Bitcoin Cash.

(IOTA yearly chart)
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
December 08, 2017, 12:21:02 PM
Those who followed my orders made lots of profit erly this week. But will the hype return and will IOTA moon again?
WHat do you think?

The marketcap on this thing has gone from a bit less than 1 million bucks to 15 million bucks in it's peak two days ago... logically, it should correct, but then again, this is crypto. What I can I say? I wish I bought. This coin was going to pump hard sooner or later, because it has that "the next big technological innovation in crypto" marketing thing around it, similar to EOS which is also got a nice pump. I saw quite big youtubers shilling this one. But then again, I also saw Tauchain back then being shilled by some big youtubers and also had the "this is a revolution in crypto technology, trust us" hype around it and it has gotten nowhere.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/agoras-tokens/

You would have been losing your BTC while it pumped against USD, not interesting to me.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 11:23:34 AM
WHat do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: