Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Iota partnering with Microsoft put it in the Top Five on CMC? - page 2. (Read 3039 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
No, just a picture of his cat taking a dump in a pot plant

Oh, his posts are improving in quality, this is a good sign.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
I hope the post above is not directed to me, can't see it...

No, just a picture of his cat taking a dump in a pot plant
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
First they ignore you....
legendary
I hope the post above is not directed to me, can't see it...
legendary
I don't see posts of cryptohunter that are not quoted because "This user is currently ignored" but those that were visible indicate that he hasn't bought iotas yet. Once he buys you'll be shocked how fast this guy will turn on 180 degree and start praising Iota to sell high. Once he succeeds on that he'll do another 180 degree turn trying to buy cheaper. And so on, and so on. If the humankind found a way to loop him into a mechanical electricity generator we wouldn't need Hoover Dam  Cheesy

Hey cfb great to see you here....

You see all of that even if true means absolutely nothing. It is not true anyway-  but even if it were that would not change the facts that you and very very TINY % of this board hoard tons of this and fully intend on unloading for 3000% or greater whilst telling everyone else how fair it all was.

Just like you did with NXT. Why not call it NXT2? or  the nxt scam

Why not just be honest say. We want to control all the coins, we will keep telling you how great it is and telling you how much you want it. But you can't have it yet ...maybe just a few crumbs for 3000%. We won't put it on exchanges until we have had weeks of pump threads. Then eventually we will make you believe that is just the normal price for it that you have to pay. Sure we are then only going to leak a little at the time and probably buy and sell to ourselves for high prices so it looks like even 3000% was a good deal. Slowly but surely you'll all believe it's worth 50000% and we will dump and move on to another project... NXT3.

It's good and I know you must be very rich from nxt1 but really there can be no nxt2. Not to that same degree.

Best thing stop all you puppets from spamming the main section - get on exchange and let your actions dictate the price. Not your big plans your dreams your lies. Just get it on exchange and let's watch what happens with the development.

Sounds interesting but what will it really bring to the table. Let's wait and see.

Put on the exchange now. Stop pumping with dreams and possible benefits and possibilities. Let's watch operate out in the wild.

Oh wait we can even create a gui or wallet? so it can't go to exchanges weeks and weeks after promised release?

I don't want to take a total dislike to IOTA but stop making the ICO seem worse than it seems already.

I like your Hoover dam joke ... it was great. Do you have more jokes like that?  what about the one about running a fair ICO for once ?? hehe that's your  fav joke if i remember correctly . How does it go again?
legendary
I don't see posts of cryptohunter that are not quoted because "This user is currently ignored" but those that were visible indicate that he hasn't bought iotas yet. Once he buys you'll be shocked how fast this guy will turn on 180 degree and start praising Iota to sell high. Once he succeeds on that he'll do another 180 degree turn trying to buy cheaper. And so on, and so on. If the humankind found a way to loop him into a mechanical electricity generator we wouldn't need Hoover Dam  Cheesy
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
Prove your insane accusations or they are just that.

Again how many people were involved in the Lisk crowdsale?
legendary
Iota is recognised already as a scam by 50% of the board.

More will realise it is since you are now spamming this board with iota pumping threads.

Where was all the ICO advertising on this main board before or during the ICO??

IOTA is simply nxt2 by the same people that created nxt.

I Own Tons Assholes......do you want to buy a few crumbs at 30x ico price.

No thanks put it on an exchange so the market can decide and save you pumping for your thread alone.

At least even ethereum made effort to advertise their ico and give POW distribution.

Look at LISK - they made sure you heard about their ICO cant go one page without 5 LISK banners in your face plus facebook and twitter rewards.

This is deliberately being held up from exchanges because they want to keep it even more captive whilst trying to whip up some super pumping threads.

Don't buy that for 20-30x ico price

Look to support fairer coins.

Damn, cryptohunter. Here you are again copy/paste your trolling.

At sad attempt at that considering all that you say are lies that have already been proven wrong.

You contradict yourself a lot, as you said you didn't buy any iota. Is that why you are copy/paste now, cause you can't even keep track of all your lies about Iota?

Pathetic

No this is your sad attempt at pumping your ICO scam.

LIES?? what lies?

Every
Single
Thing
You
Just
Said

Is that clear enough?

Give it up, Iota is not even close to a scam. They have been, just like lisk partnered with Microsoft, received a grant, and are involved with other realworld companies.

Hardly a scam. Quit acting so butthurt my man. Its pathetic.

Here it comes...

Butthurt
sour grapes...

This is what all scammer says once people start to catch on.

TOO LATE - over 50% of the board already classed it as a scam and it is not even released. I mean that is some kind of record.

I'm sure the 21 people who bought ALL of nxt said everyone else was butthurt and sour grapes and that all ICO should just be distributed to a tiny % of the board so they can sell for 30 or 100x to everyone else. Sounds great.

How are you comparing this to Nxt? It makes no sense at all.

Tell me this. How many people have participated in the lisk ICO?

Really?? you can see no realtionship at all??

Let me help you.

Both made by the same people and both deliberately only distributed to a TINY TINY percentage of the board.

NXT1 owners were not so greedy though. They actually were selling for 2-3x ICO prices for a while after the ICO

NXT2 IOTA owners want 3000% already for nothing.

It is being deliberately held off of exchanges because if it was put there now it would sink to ico levels.

They want to pump it whilst not releasing hardly any so it drives the prices up and we accept it is worth 3000% more before they release more to the market.

You are either crazy asking these questions or you are very anti iota and want to clarify even the smallest details that present IOTA as a scam.

Let me ask you this.

Can you even tell me one other coin on the board that has more in common with NXT?

Come on.

1 . same people
2. same kind of distribution ( i mean obviously just giving it to 21 people would looks suspect have to pretend a bit to share it out)

Power the World for FREE

More will realise it is since you are now spamming this board with iota pumping threads.

No thanks put it on an exchange so the market can decide and save you pumping for your thread alone.

At least even ethereum made effort to advertise their ico and give POW distribution.

Look at LISK - they made sure you heard about their ICO cant go one page without 5 LISK banners in your face plus facebook and twitter rewards.

This is deliberately being held up from exchanges because they want to keep it even more captive whilst trying to whip up some super pumping threads.

At sad attempt at that considering all that you say are lies that have already been proven wrong.

You contradict yourself a lot, as you said you didn't buy any iota. Is that why you are copy/paste now, cause you can't even keep track of all your lies about Iota?

Pathetic

LIES?? what lies?

Every
Single
Thing
You
Just
Said

Is that clear enough?

Give it up, Iota is not even close to a scam. They have been, just like lisk partnered with Microsoft, received a grant, and are involved with other realworld companies.

Here it comes...

Butthurt
sour grapes...

This is what all scammer says once people start to catch on.

TOO LATE - over 50% of the board already classed it as a scam and it is not even released. I mean that is some kind of record.

I'm sure the 21 people who bought ALL of nxt said everyone else was butthurt and sour grapes and that all ICO should just be distributed to a tiny % of the board so they can sell for 30 or 100x to everyone else. Sounds great.

How are you comparing this to Nxt? It makes no sense at all.

Tell me this. How many people have participated in the lisk ICO?
legendary

Pathetic

LIES?? what lies?

Every
Single
Thing
You
Just
Said

Is that clear enough?

Here it comes...

Butthurt
sour grapes...

This is what all scammers says once people start to catch on.

Once you force everyone to recognise it is a scam by pumping and pumping before release then MS will maybe catch on that it is all a bit scammy and they will want distance from it after all.

Power the World for FREE

Pathetic

LIES?? what lies?

Every
Single
Thing
You
Just
Said

Is that clear enough?

legendary

Pathetic

LIES?? what lies?
Power the World for FREE

Pathetic
legendary

Power the World for FREE
Iota is making moves. Just look for yourself if you dont believe me.

They are about to land another "BIG DEAL" is what its being called. It's hard to imagine that it will be larger than Microsoft, but the community is putting up 25 million Iota. This is currently valued at around $350,000 @ current sales rates, and they are 70% of the way there.

The price continues to go up daily. I wonder what kind of jump it will make once the details of the big deal are released? 

All we know is that they have helped Ether and BTC, and will boost Iota in a similar fashion.

The leader is so "real world" adoption focused, its something to watch, as he continues to court real companies, land  REAL partners, and receive grants.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Game of Thrones.

Except nobody realizes the real throne is currently occupied by fiat.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Now there are TWO coins that cant be dethroned!!  Shocked

Since there is only one throne, do they have to share?  Does one sit on the lap of the other?  loooool
Activity: 419
It will be at least #3

Probably will beat Ethereum.

And has the best chance of any project yet to beat BTC.

And yes guys, BTC will be dethroned one day, for those that dont agree, have ancestors that thought the world was flat. Period.

So yes, it will be in the top five

"Probably beat ethereum".  You probably had ancestors that thought the moon was made of cheese

Ethereum is almost impossible to dethrone. They are now the king of altcoins just behind bitcoin.
I don't know anything about IOTA but it needs to establish itself and have lots of volume in an exchange before it has a chance to challenge Ethereum.

Oh, jeez

Now there are TWO coins that cant be dethroned!!  Shocked

Shucks, I give up then. I'm selling my computer tomorrow  Cheesy
Activity: 419
Is Factom or Emercoin there ? Why would you think IOTA will somehow profit more from this than any other project has so far ?

Great point.

You're right. My mind just seen Iota and Top Five, and it went and ran off on me. I hate it when that happens lol  Grin

CLEARLY Microsoft taking notice before beta helps, but no it's not going to magically put it in the top five.

So to answer the OP correctly...

No.

And yes, it will be in the top five because that happens naturally when you're in the top 3  Wink
legendary
the world was flat

Haha, everyone knows that the Earth is hollow.
Pages:
Jump to: