Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it be safe to store assets on opera mini browser wallet? - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 653
Not until this moment, I must confess this is also my first time knowing that Opera Mini also have a wallet, because I just did a little research right now, and made to understand that the "wallet" is an inbuilt feature on the "Opera Mini" browser app, whereby it's also got other features such as A.I called "Meet with Aria" and a VPN for online privacy.
However, I have not use this before, and don't have much to say about it, but one thing for sure is that if this wallet is truly coming from official "Opera Mini" company itself, then it's likely to be legit. But moreover, always trade with caution by using an amount you can always afford to lose if you will like to give it a try (i.e test it).
Activity: 448
Merit: 117
My country people. I greet una for this wonderful day.  I say make I drop this one here make we discuss am weda e day safe or not. This morning as I dey do my phone routine, I enter my browser too. I dey surprised to see say Opera Mini browser get wallet. E surprise me unto say I don dey use opera mini for a very long time I no notice am say that wallet dey there. Up till now I still dey wonder weda e dey safe for me to use or not, but in essence, I learnt something and what I learnt was that it is good to always Check for the features of anything around you or whatever you use because you just can't tell some major features and functions of it not until you do a further research on it or possibly a routine check to finding out some more features about it.

This is also applicable to human as well.  Going extra miles to discover your potentials  would keep you updated with your skills and energy as the case maybe. Nobody is dull or incapable. All Humans in one way or the other have some hidden potentials in them to discover and develop themselves. Just like I discovered Opera Mini app browser wallet today as I decided to do a routine check on the app browser, we can do same on ourselves to discover more hidden potentials in us.

Furthermore, I continued with finding more about the wallet and I noticed that the wallet features is quite different from other wallets I have used. Although you can generate wallet seed phrase and back it up. There is also test net futures on the wallet.

I believe most of us here are vast knowledgeable on wallets and it's safety that is why I brought it here because I was thinking of using the wallet but I remembered that my assets safety matters alot to me hence I decided to engage us in discussion here to know if it will be safe for using this wallet as I have not really seen opera mini do advert or anything of such to promote  the presence of their wallet on their app. Funny things happens these days so one needs be careful how they go about their assets when it comes to Safe keeping and choosing of wallets to store their assets.

I am open to learning and I stand to be corrected if there are any observations made. The floor is open for our discussions and view about the subject matter.

Pages:
Jump to: