Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it give fuel to skyroket for btc ? - page 3. (Read 426 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
December 27, 2023, 04:29:42 PM
News like this can indeed have a positive impact, but the impact is not very significant. We expect the impact will occur gradually because large investors will enter gradually with clear legal requirements, meaning they are truly confident that they are safe to do so without any risk from regional regulations.

The government's target is to increase the country's economic strength and also strengthen the economy of its people. Softer crypto regulations will have the effect of strengthening people's economies rather than impoverishing them further due to inflation, so maybe this will help them gradually, not very quickly. In my opinion, such news could have a good impact on bitcoin and its users too.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 27, 2023, 03:11:24 PM
This is a very generic article but stating there has been push to the value of XRP? No way there hasn't been much happened with XRP and Spot ETF factor has played ita role in giving the much needed boost to the value of Bitcoin but I don't think we should be entirely linking the growth of Bitcoin to it as there are other major factors like upcoming halving.

As far as China is concerned we cannot trust them as they will be pro Bitcoin today and stunch enemy tomorrow but Nigerian market will have a role to play.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10537
December 27, 2023, 10:38:27 AM
It's weird that the article tied Bitcoin price with shitcoins like ETH, XRP and Solana.

In any case different countries removing bans on bitcoin would affect bitcoin positively as it would help adoption of bitcoin grow in those places. However, I don't think it will be massive enough to be referred to as "skyrocket". Many of those "bans" like in China, happened too late into Bitcoin's life so they couldn't prevent people from finding out about bitcoin. Some of them weren't even a full ban, they were shutting down exchanges for instance and it was still legal for regular people to buy bitcoin.
This means removal of the ban won't have a significant effect.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
December 23, 2023, 05:18:35 PM
Didn't click on the link, but it's it obvious though that it will fuel the price of BTC? last month there were news that it was approved or something or that it's ticker has been displayed and then removed:

https://cryptoslate.com/bitcoin-retracts-and-rebounds-after-blackrocks-new-etf-ticker-removed-from-dtcc-website/

Perhaps there are people who just wanted to test and see the reaction of the investors, and it was very positive. And after that the price of bitcoin continue to go up to $40k++. So just imagine if next year, the BlackRock Bitcoin Spot ETF is going to be approved by SEC. We might see the price getting a massive run, that I think we might get closer to our previous ATH.
Pages:
Jump to: