Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it grow ETH ? - page 18. (Read 130534 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:14:06 AM
ETH rebounded after forming a low of near $ 260. I wonder if investing in Ethereum is still profitable as the downward trend continues. No one can guarantee the price of eth will rise again.
copper member
Activity: 56
August 20, 2018, 04:07:25 AM
It will grow for sure, I think
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 04:04:34 AM
whether or not each currency falls depends on the interest of most people, but it all has a time, we can see the currency graph from year to year.
Activity: 108
August 20, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
Friends, even the Ethereum did not even have value, but it only stood out in the bull market last year, and it is under Bitcoin. Now you see it falling, it is only for a better rise. do not worry. Ethereum will not let us down.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 04:01:33 AM
Yes, I believe that the price of Ethereum will pick up again. Ethereum is not only the current price, but the value of Ethereum is high. It rose to $2,000 in the market last year. Although the current price has fallen, I think this time is particularly suitable for investment.
Activity: 29
August 20, 2018, 03:58:10 AM
I like Ethereum. What makes Ethereum different is technology, not cryptocurrency. Ethereum coin is called "Ether" and, like Bitcoin, Ethereum can be bought / sold, and used by investors to call for investment in the ICO. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum all work on Blockchain technology, but Ethan's Blockchain is much more powerful. If Bitcoin is version 1.0 then Ethereum is 2.0, which allows building decentralized applications on its platform. So I believe ETH will grow even further.
Activity: 179
August 20, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
Yes of course! The price is always unstable in the market. Sometimes it goes up most of the time it dip too much. Although the price always decrease time will come sooner for its rising and when it rise it really dominates the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
August 20, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
now ETH Price very great for investing. you should investing ETH if i have a good fund i will take as much i have to investing. I believe ETH will grow much more from now. price will increasing dont underestimate ETH.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 03:48:06 AM
I am sure that the ethereum will grow, since it is a good crypto currency. Ethereum has a great potential, which will allow this crypto currency to be added to the price.
Ethereum should have a higher value really soon. Just wait a while before that happens.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 03:44:48 AM
Not only Ethereum but most of the 100 largest coins in the world on the Coinmarketcap table are flaming. I'm holding some ETH and are feeling anxious. The market is too boring to think of.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:39:57 AM
Of course, it will grow, it is the second coin in all crypto world, and still has huge potential.
Activity: 66
August 20, 2018, 03:37:05 AM
ETH has a perfect and stable ecosystem. I think ETH will increase strongly in the future with smart contract technology 2.0.

Ethereum is not perfect. It is also not a stable platform for people to send money on. Stop lying.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 03:30:56 AM
ETH has a perfect and stable ecosystem. I think ETH will increase strongly in the future with smart contract technology 2.0.
Activity: 18
August 20, 2018, 03:26:51 AM
The market is always unstable and I believe it will recover in the near future
Activity: 266
August 20, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
The most powerful of the ethereum crypto currencies is for me. The project has a very high potential. it will develop itself and grow even more.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 03:24:09 AM
You mean if ether will rise up again? Oh yes of course..major altcoins like like Ethereum will rise again it may sky rocket in time when its ready.. Evrry majot altcoins that goes down will always goes up we just dont know when.. Whats happening now in the crypto market is normally understandable..inpsite of speculations and issues panic selling did a deep impact as well..but definitely what goes down will go up in time...
Activity: 151
August 20, 2018, 03:20:48 AM
Yes, I believe that Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future, because it is a very good cryptocurrency, so investing in it will be a very good choice, and now its price is very low, but I believe that soon It will rise again.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 03:19:12 AM
I believe altcoins will not forever fall and that the altcoin will have a good impact in the near future, because judging from its development, the altcoin exchange rate starts to increase in market exchanges, and for a long time the price of the altcoin starts to rise after falling for a while
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?
In the Altcoins ETH is still the most valuable and most worthwhile future ETH will develop because its technology is excellent. It is expected that ETH will reach the $ 1000 mark at the end of this year.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
August 20, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
I believe that Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future. Although it has fallen a lot lately, it does not mean that it does not have good technology. It only has some problems. I believe it can be solved very well, and Rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: