Pages:
Author

Topic: will kickico -kickex exchange later be a good exchange ? - page 3. (Read 464 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
that all SOUNDS really good, but seems like a wait and see thing to me
i wasen't an ICO investor in that project, seems to me a successful ICO with 20 million in fundraising should have been done a bit quicker tho haha Tongue
exchanges are a very competitive scene they will need to bring something NEW and innovative to the table to get people to switch from their established exchanges..
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
kickico has collected 20.000.000 dollars in ico 2017. in Q4 they want to open the new kickex exchange .what do you think? will this exchange be a success? the launch will take place soon . everyone who registers should get $20. but you have to pass kyc  Wink

How would we know? The amount raised during the ICO is never a measurement on how good the product a project will release. So far, they have something nice to offer. That is normal for a budding exchange or company. They need to offer something new because there is competition in the market. As of now, we have already countless of exchanges. They need to have an edge or two over their competitors who have already a nice community of followers. In addition to these features, they might want to offer some promotional stuff in order to attract the interest of traders.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
kickico has collected 20.000.000 dollars in ico 2017. in Q4 they want to open the new kickex exchange .what do you think? will this exchange be a success? the launch will take place soon . everyone who registers should get $20. but you have to pass kyc  Wink

I have some KickICO tokens gotten from their bounty program wayback in 2017 and until now im still receiving dividends monthly.

Didnt know about on their planned exchange yet i do consider for this project to be long time dead or doesnt have any progress.
and with their $20 free for  KYC? No thanks ill pass with that.
The ICO price of kicktoken is 1ETH for 3000 kicktoken too far from its price now. Its -1000% lost from the start of ICO. Then you ask me what will be the future of this exchange? will answer it no future at all . Grin
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
kickico has collected 20.000.000 dollars in ico 2017. in Q4 they want to open the new kickex exchange .what do you think? will this exchange be a success? the launch will take place soon . everyone who registers should get $20. but you have to pass kyc  Wink

I have some KickICO tokens gotten from their bounty program wayback in 2017 and until now im still receiving dividends monthly.

Didnt know about on their planned exchange yet i do consider for this project to be long time dead or doesnt have any progress.
and with their $20 free for  KYC? No thanks ill pass with that.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1412
kickico has collected 20.000.000 dollars in ico 2017

I have heard about Kickico and believe that they can reach success, but on the contrary it does not matter how much money they have collected, because there are enough examples of rich projects that failed.

my friend get  every month kicktoken on his myetherwallet . dividend or as you call it. every month since the ico 2017 . there are not many but in the 2 years it has already become a good buzz on kicktoken  Grin I hope the price of kickico will go up sometime. > > 2021 or later
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
kickico has collected 20.000.000 dollars in ico 2017

I have heard about Kickico and believe that they can reach success, but on the contrary it does not matter how much money they have collected, because there are enough examples of rich projects that failed.
legendary
ok.super.thank you for your honest answers  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
I will never give my identity in exchange for 20$  Tongue . The kickico launch at the right time thats why they raised 20,000,000 $ that time but if they make it in 2018-2019  i dont think they can collect that amount.

About the kickexchange its look like exchange is the new trend now thats why they decided to have there own also.

They can get many small traders because of 20$ give away but for long time traders they will not try this unless they are able to be on the top.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
The success of the exchange is not determined by how much money it collected but it is all about the volume, users, and liquidity. If we are comparing it with its total contributors when it ran the ICO, This project should have a huge userbase. And the rest is all about how the team is going to use their capital to create volume and liquidity.
and another factor that will boost the success is user interface, I do not know how it looks like right now so I can not comment about it.
legendary
kickico has collected 20.000.000 dollars in ico 2017. in Q4 they want to open the new kickex exchange .what do you think? will this exchange be a success? the launch will take place soon . everyone who registers should get $20. but you have to pass kyc  Wink

everyone who registers there can recruit a lot of people and gets a lot of tokens. and who posts a lot on facebook or twitter and has a lot of followers can earn even more tokens. but not everybody likes this work. but for many people $20 is a lot of money. there are not only rich people in the world  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: