Pages:
Author

Topic: will litecoin hit 60 dollars before the end of this year. - page 3. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Litecoin is a very popular and valuable coin in c rypto market and it has excellent potential , if you invest in litecoin for long term then will get excellent rewards and it will definite hit 60$ at the end of 2018. So invest in more.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I believe Litecoin can reach $60 this year. Litecoin performance is very stable these days. I believe that over time, its price will gradually increase as the market recovers.

it is because bitcoin price is stable and litecoin has always followed bitcoin. so if bitcoin rises, litecoin will also follow it and rise up and if not then it will stay stable like bitcoin is.
also you should not forget that a small rise like from $57 to $60 which is less than 5% rise is not something you really talk about because it is more like the fluctuations that are normally happening without needing any specific reasons.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
all depends on the market and if the bull run occurs later this year then litecoin can reach $60 and even higher than that. do not hesitate to own and continue to hold litecoin.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
Litecoin is around 57 dollars now and seems to be increasing in its price gradually. The cryptocurrency market is still recovering after weeks of unfavourable conditions, if the market should continue its gradual recovery process and starts to grow, will litecoin hit 60 dollars before next year?

Litecoin too is a promising coin buddy plan for long-term investment in this for sure you will get a good return. As the last quarter has started I believe the market will change and improve slowly so hopefully it may reach atleast to $150 by the end of the year. Have patience and wait for your day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Litecoin is around 57 dollars now and seems to be increasing in its price gradually. The cryptocurrency market is still recovering after weeks of unfavourable conditions, if the market should continue its gradual recovery process and starts to grow, will litecoin hit 60 dollars before next year?
Why not if now the price is already 54 dollars and this is without the appearance of bulls on the market. Of course, there is certainty that he can, like all alts, fall below 50 dollars, but should remain at the level of 50-60 dollars by the end of the year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
Litecoin's all-time high was $375, so basically reaching $60 is not that hard. But of course, I know reaching that high has only low chance since the market still recovering. If you're target is only $60--that actually hit last October 02, then hitting that value again is much possible than the all-time high.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
I believe Litecoin can reach $60 this year. Litecoin performance is very stable these days. I believe that over time, its price will gradually increase as the market recovers.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It is possible for Litecoin to reach $60 this year, it is $54 now so it will not be hard to hit $60. We just need some good news for the market and then Litecoin will automatically pass over $60.
Activity: 26
Well, the litecoin is a bit stable in this market. Also the coin did hit 60 dollars a few days back, so it can do it again. Then again, it's totally unpredictable sometimes, you never know.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
This coin has potential to offer something more than being just a clone of Bitcoin. It could be realistic to expect that by the end of this year LTC would be 60 bucks or more.
copper member
Activity: 70
Lite coin did hit 60 dollars few days back before the recent fall in the market. If you have been following the price you would have noticed and wouldn't have bring up this topic
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
I am bullish on litecoin in the long run, but even in the short run it could do well. This coin has potential to offer something more than being just a clone of bitcoin. I think some institutional investors are considering to invest in litecoin. Also there is a an announcement that Gemini should commence accepting LTC starting October 16th https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/9nk90x/announcement_to_the_rlitecoin_community/ My feeling is that this is another bullish signal. It could be realistic to expect that by the end of this year LTC would be 60 bucks or more.

Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: