Pages:
Author

Topic: Will LTC die ... - page 2. (Read 2350 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 18, 2017, 04:28:20 AM
There are many projects that have done a small fraction of what LTC has and is still alive today.  LTC will always be around as long as there's still cryptocurrency.
ya i believe LTC would stand as good as old day and become solid once more. but maybe in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 04:23:25 AM
There is no way LTC will die even bitcoin solve its problem litecoin is the longest existing coin with high potentiality even it is having its own blockchain technology .
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 18, 2017, 04:13:02 AM
Well I really do not think that it will die. It will only die if those people supported LTC will stop the support for the coin itself. And look at ltc it is already used in some sites like bitsler.com I think LTC is a thing for the community. The team of ltc is good and withstand a lot of troubles, it will live.
Activity: 504
August 18, 2017, 03:49:07 AM
It will not die because long history and good team, but it will not raise much i think
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 18, 2017, 02:18:36 AM
ltc will not die because ltc have a big fans and they're community is solid. i think ltc is like a giant coins that is sleeping and waiting for the right time to wake up. soon after bitcoin price is stable in one range price, litecoin will rise and will have fast movement. the price now is not yet the highest price for litecoin so wait for a moment.
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
August 18, 2017, 02:13:55 AM
if BTC will solve its Problems?

No, I do not think Litecoin will die anytime soon. Lately, many investors love Litecoin, so it is very unlikely that LTC will die
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
August 18, 2017, 02:11:49 AM
LTC is a solid coin with a good roadmap and they finally hired some real development power.

I think we'll see LTC in the top 10 for quite a while.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 18, 2017, 02:10:44 AM
i read somewhere dev were working in google so this was his second work ,and now he is free dont work there so will work on ltc hard and will be news . dont know
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 18, 2017, 02:08:34 AM
I don't think LTC will die. Silver and gold co-exist. As far as I know, Litecoin is next to Bitcoin. We just need to wait for the developers to do their magic.
We still don't know the Silver on cryptocurrency market is Ethereum or Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash. At now, we have 3 subjects can become to silver after the price of Bitcoin stable. And very difficult for predict one of three coin as my list become to silver.
Activity: 826
August 18, 2017, 02:07:13 AM
I think LTC will alive, but it's not interesting coin for me, without any new ideas or project.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 18, 2017, 01:42:58 AM
We didn't saw any movements even fork is approaching its been a long while with the current value and for me like what others said its depend on how the community will interfere about this project the more people get engaged the chances for this project to proceed much stronger but lesser support that's getting also chances to break down, but dying its still early to assess.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
August 18, 2017, 01:40:30 AM
Why does the improvement of Bitcoin affect directly the life of LTC? LTC has its own followers and investors and a great team behind it that will make sure it will survive further and improved. You don't have to necessarily choose between the two. I am a fan of BTC as well as LTC.
Activity: 714
August 18, 2017, 01:35:22 AM

Well LTC was completely stable and transacted when we were in the hard fork situation. Thats was amazing thing to know about the LTC but nobody really understood how LTC price did not move down or up at that time. May be LTC is altcoin which not being invested that much as it had shown the potential earlier. It won’t die but it won’t evolve either. Stable coin though.
Activity: 462
August 17, 2017, 11:09:41 PM
I see it does not die. It just slows down its improvement so it drops the price and the rest is bought with their LTC bitcoins. It is one of the longest Altcoins of the Crypto Industry. So it's hard to dismantle. In fact many of these are changed to LTC such as lifting nearly 0.02 BTC.
Remember that the crypt is up and down so go ahead and if you want to be a millionaire you'll be able to pay patience
Activity: 392
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 17, 2017, 10:53:29 PM
Though litecoin haven't had a raise in its value lately, sitting calmly and stable for a while, i don't think it will die. This is because despite the absence of any increase in its value, the coin's development is still ongoing and it still has a couple of investors in it. And so long as a lot of people are using its technology, it will survive.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 10:02:13 PM
I don't think LTC will die. Silver and gold co-exist. As far as I know, Litecoin is next to Bitcoin. We just need to wait for the developers to do their magic.
Activity: 826
August 17, 2017, 09:55:10 PM

Don't think like that, it's not true. Even ltc has low price and volume, we can't say this coin will die. LTC still has their future and will rise again but need news speculation to raise their demand. Besides that, many people still replace their money to invest/ trade with ltc ( trust ). Don't worry about ltc, but if your opinion says that, please leave ltc before too late. Good luck.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 09:33:51 PM
anything can happen. We see market conditions. If you look from the graph and the history of LTC coins are in crisis. But still survive. We wait for a response from the coin co-founder if there is a solution for ltc coins not to be extinct.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 17, 2017, 09:32:11 PM
No even bitcoins solve its problem, die or life digital coins depend on the comunity of the altcoins
include litecoin, many people said like this litecoin will be die and something like this,
the fact litecoin is still alive until today, litecoin's price was increased and the updating on litecoin's network
with the segwit on there, it will makes litecoin more be strong.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
August 17, 2017, 09:22:48 PM
i think no because litecoins dev is too actives and always have an updates as long as the dev active the coins still going to survive and you will not lose it or die
Pages:
Jump to: