Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ltc pump before halving? - page 2. (Read 688 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 102
July 11, 2019, 05:48:53 AM
We are less than 4 weeks before ltc halving on august 5. Do you think it will pump above 150$ before the event? I've bought some when it was around 0.014. What's your opinion guys?
Just few weeks to go I don’t think the price is going to pump. But I do believe that after the halving there is going to be a pump for the price of LTC, I strongly believe that such is going to happen. People might not go for it now because they might think that if they invest in it now, after the halving the price is going to decrease, so they will decide to wait till after the halving is done so they can start investing in it and then the price will start to pump.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 10, 2019, 06:26:48 PM
My opinion is that some days before the litecoin halving, there will be huge demand for litecoin which will consequently pump the price of litecoin. The reduction in supply of the coin will drive a lot of buyers to buy litecoin and it will make it pump the more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
July 10, 2019, 05:05:39 PM
No doubt, LTC price will go up during these halving days, in fact, it already started to ride on its way. The supply going to be limited, the difficulty increases, the cost getting expensive, so does the price for LTC. Halving countdown started.
Activity: 390
July 10, 2019, 03:36:23 PM
Just look at BTC right now and then you can see the alt fall really bad because of that. If this trend still continue , LTC have a hard way to get pump at that price . maybe not going to pump just price up for 5% or 10%.
altcoin is not failed, altcoin still can survive even in market condition bad like now, i'm surelly altcoin can survive.
Likewise with Litecoin with the moment of the period being able to make demand in the market is increased and maybe can go up
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 10, 2019, 02:31:03 PM
It's difficult to predict current Litecoin prices. When bitcoin decreases, litecoin also decreases rapidly. If the current Litecoin price is $ 108, it really doesn't need to be difficult to reach $ 150 in early August. And only Litecoin has experienced good growth since the beginning of 2019. I think you have made the right choice by buying it now. Hopefully it fits your expectations.
Activity: 812
July 10, 2019, 02:06:23 PM
Most likely if the service modernizes the Lightning Network. Then we will see a very strong drop in the price of all altcoins. And today it is a very risky business - an investment in altcoins.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
July 10, 2019, 01:55:10 PM
We are just all having our prediction there are some ways that will happen..

it will pump before it happen and will continue to pump larger once done.
it will only pump after that halving and be stable for a while and might pump agian.
it will not get any pump and the worst is to be dump after it.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
July 10, 2019, 01:53:18 PM
I think LTC will continue to rise. If holding LTC, it is not recommended to sell it. We can wait until the output is halved.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2019, 01:32:45 PM
   Litecoin pump already started, but this is not the rise we are waiting to see. I think pump we all have been waiting for will come after the halving, when supply
drop for 50%, and probably not right after, we will need to wait the end of this year, maybe next one too.
   I`m accumulating Litecoins for almost 2 years! I buy when I can, among the other coins. I have some Litecoins and I will wait price to pass 1000$ mark before I sell.
Activity: 938
July 10, 2019, 12:35:40 PM
I believe that the price Litecoin will rise to $ 150, but then most likely it will start to fall down, that's when I think to buy a coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 10, 2019, 12:33:36 PM
We are less than 4 weeks before ltc halving on august 5. Do you think it will pump above 150$ before the event? I've bought some when it was around 0.014. What's your opinion guys?
From my observation, altcoins especially litecoin and ethereum are no long move independent of bitcoin again and there really depend on bitcoin for both upward and downward trend. Litecoin cannot just began to pump because it is halving if bitcoin takes downtrend. Bitcoin dominant is increased and we know what that means. As at this after when I checked coinmarketcap, bitcoin dominant is at 65%. However, if litecoin is halving and at the same time bitcoin in good condition then we should expect a very serious pump in litecoin after the halving.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
July 10, 2019, 12:28:32 PM
Before halving, the coin always rises in price and in this case before halving the price of LTC will rise, but I do not know if it will rise above $150.
the increase should occur on a small scale before halving, and after that a high price increase will occur. moreover because the amount has decreased a lot. it will be seen when there is the next event after halving, and the demand for LTC increases.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
July 10, 2019, 12:13:12 PM
unfortunately, LTC keeps on threading 4th place with bitcoincash. both has been struggling to secure the 4th place on the crypto market. My opinion if you ask me,  i don't think Litecoin will pass 150 usd this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
July 10, 2019, 12:14:48 PM
Just look at BTC right now and then you can see the alt fall really bad because of that. If this trend still continue , LTC have a hard way to get pump at that price . maybe not going to pump just price up for 5% or 10%.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
July 10, 2019, 12:03:28 PM
It will be necessary to look at the situation closer to the event. Litecoin is currently in correction. If Bitcoin continues to grow by that time, then the rest of the market is likely to grow as well.
Activity: 447
July 10, 2019, 11:54:05 AM
In theory, before each halving event, the price of coins will increase very strongly, whether it is LTC or BTC. So I still believe the price of LTC will increase in the near future, at least before the upcoming halving.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
July 10, 2019, 11:52:42 AM

of course the price of LTC will soon pump, because there is a lot of good news about LTC that makes me sure if the price will definitely increase, one of the good news is that LTC will issue Litecoin Debit Card which makes me believe to investing in LTC and the price will definitely increase very high, so now is a good opportunity to invest in LTC before the price of LTC increases very high, because now the price of LTC is down and when the price of LTC starts to increase, then investors who invest in LTC will definitely get a big profit.
Activity: 335
July 10, 2019, 11:37:32 AM
It depends a lot on the price of BTC at the moment. If the BTC continues to increase sharply, it is very difficult for other Altcoins to increase.
I think the price of over $ 150 of LTC is completely feasible until the first day of halving.
Activity: 149
Merit: 25
July 10, 2019, 10:43:28 AM
I think the pump on LTC will occur AFTER the halving. Sometime within the year after.  The BTC halving will be what drives the market mostly though.
Activity: 658
July 10, 2019, 10:41:59 AM
My opinion,
If it's feasible to sell, and before that happens, then think first to sell, because if things regret it is really disappointing for us suddenly that we sell today, of course tomorrow will have more results than today
Pages:
Jump to: