Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEM always live in NXT's shadow because it started as a NXT asset? - page 2. (Read 1552 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Bought some. Tried it. Wasn't impressed. Sold out. I blame all the hype building up to it. People don't realize that is just as detrimental to companies and products as false promises
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
NEM will always be in NAS's shadow. Grin
I don't think so. NEM has good beginning, which has new featurers and enhanced security. The dev teams is working hard, dedicated and innovative. If you believe it, why not buy it right now?
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
I'm curious to know what people think. I'm seriously considering buying some long-term alts but I don't want them to go no where. It feels like the silver (NEM) and gold (NXT) scenario again (LTC = silver, BTC = gold).

Just know that NEM isn't another shitcoin or scamcoin. Its a great time to buy XEM right IMHO. 
legendary
Activity: 1106
NEM will always be in NAS's shadow. Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Will Bitcoin always live in eGold's shadow because it started as an eGold successor?

Answer:  Yes.  Bitcoin has yet to beat the estimated capitalization and userbase which eGold supposedly had back in 2008 before it was shut down.   Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 821
It's a good question ... It will ultimately come down to how NEM is taken to market over the next 6-12 months.
legendary
Activity: 1246
NEM has no distinguishable use yet, so now's the time to buy if you think it can grow.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I'm curious to know what people think. I'm seriously considering buying some long-term alts but I don't want them to go no where. It feels like the silver (NEM) and gold (NXT) scenario again (LTC = silver, BTC = gold).
Pages:
Jump to: