Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10? - page 29. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 263
February 19, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

Ohh it definately will
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 07:18:08 AM
Perhaps, but for NEO I think quite heavy to ascend to the top 10 best coins if his team does not work hard. This is because there are still many coins on top of NEO and everything was also very nice.
but in fact at this time NEO occupies the number 7 position in coinmarketcap I think it is a good achievement, and I think NEO will continue to rise and prove its identity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
Perhaps, but for NEO I think quite heavy to ascend to the top 10 best coins if his team does not work hard. This is because there are still many coins on top of NEO and everything was also very nice.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 03:08:42 AM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

That is very much possible dude, only things we didn't know when will it happen anyway. But it will surely could be one of the top 10 at the coinmarketcap. In fact I hold em some of it in a long term which I believed it will really be like ethereum in the near future 2 to 3 years from now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 08:19:29 PM
For me, it is a big Yes. NEO will be one of the top 10 in all crypto currency because it has support that comes from community. Aside from that, NEO has too good project like Bitcoin and ethereum. Even there are many competitors, I believe that NEO can be one of the top 10. NEO is strong even though other says that it is too young but if tbe government really take care of it it is possible to be one of the top 10. Other people doubt about this but in my own opinion it will be, not now but i think it soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 06:41:48 PM
I believe in this coin, so I think it for sure will be in top! when it appeared in famous exchenges I understanded it in that time)
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
February 15, 2018, 03:09:36 PM
I really like everything connected with NEO. Now ICO on NEO are conducted one after another. A decentralized exchange for coins for NEO will soon be created. It is very cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
I guess question should be: Will NEO become one of the top 5? I think there is a high chance for NEO to reach top 5 tokens listed on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
February 15, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
This is not the Chinese Ethereum, As can be seen from the development trend, it is very popular and this is only the beginning! I think NEO with dignity will take its place not only in the top ten and possibly in the top five.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
February 15, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
There are lots of coin that's why it is hard to find out what coin is the best. But in my side, NEO can be one of the top (10) ten in all crypto currency. I say yes because NEO is one of the good coin in all. NEO is good for buy and sell. It is better for investment and it is more popular in the market. NEO can be one of the top ten coin in all because of it's value. It has a good project and it keeps strong.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 15, 2018, 05:42:15 AM
The NEO coins are now in the top 10, the future of this coin I think will be good, perfect for those of you who want to invest in crypto currency.
Already it is marked to be one among the top ten list of coins available. Possibly now the fight is to move forward and reach one among the top five coins. Neo being a varied platform for development has gained good real life usage letting it grow bigger and better at the shortest time period.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 05:38:10 AM
That's really hard to say.
Yes, i think NEO is indeed a good project and gets much support from the community. But there are also many competitors going strong in the past weeks, and i think this trend will continue in 2018. My prediction is NEO will be in the top15 all over the year.

I think neo can be more than 15 top altcoin mates. Its very popular and between cryptocurrency and good project too.
The team behind this project is very active so soon or later it can be very big. I talk about marketcap not the price.
I have already paid attention to these coins several times, but while they look unconvincing, in order to start investing. the analysis of the market shows that there are even more promising and quality coins. can someone try to convince me? I will be grateful.
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 03:23:22 AM
quite difficult but not impossible. NEO is currently only have started to rise when compared before, thus to achieve the top 10 I think it is not impossible.
Activity: 714
February 15, 2018, 03:12:32 AM
The NEO coins are now in the top 10, the future of this coin I think will be good, perfect for those of you who want to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 56
February 15, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
tôi nghĩ rằng NEO có thể tham gia top 10
Activity: 238
February 15, 2018, 12:51:24 AM
That's really hard to say.
Yes, i think NEO is indeed a good project and gets much support from the community. But there are also many competitors going strong in the past weeks, and i think this trend will continue in 2018. My prediction is NEO will be in the top15 all over the year.

I think neo can be more than 15 top altcoin mates. Its very popular and between cryptocurrency and good project too.
The team behind this project is very active so soon or later it can be very big. I talk about marketcap not the price.
Activity: 854
February 14, 2018, 11:31:21 PM
No that is not possible. slowly but surely it seems like the longer NEO will be the very coin counts. viewed from a good development at this time next year then maybe NEO would be coins that will be taken into account.

We have to consider this coin because it is completely based on smart contract with same technology but with different features. Mostly Chinese want to become most reputable country after Bitcoin that's why they built NEO.
Activity: 136
February 14, 2018, 11:12:39 PM
No that is not possible. slowly but surely it seems like the longer NEO will be the very coin counts. viewed from a good development at this time next year then maybe NEO would be coins that will be taken into account.
Activity: 392
February 14, 2018, 03:41:04 PM
NEO is a very strange coin. It does not grow so fast, but when it's released, the coin should be at least like an ethereal. But, as we see, this is not so. Growth is not so impressive, and now they have a lot of competitors.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
Yes NEO it's a Chinese Eth and it's already at no 8 now as per coinsmarketcap and the value of NEO is 120usd and Chinese New year is coming this month so sure the neo going to 🌒.
Pages:
Jump to: