Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10? - page 40. (Read 4918 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

in lost month it already touches the Top 10 coins, yes it will again and i think it will be ethereum competitor
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
I want to buy NEO but I don't know how..!

Good Morning,

I bought my NEOs through using Bittrex.com originally. I believe you can also do a simple google search for cryptopia and it will also allow you to purchase NEO.

-CoinToHash411
Activity: 29
January 08, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
I want to buy NEO but I don't know how..!
Activity: 266
January 08, 2018, 05:33:56 AM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?
Maybe not this year I think because I know that Neo may takes time to be list in the top 10 altcoin in the coinmarketcap, though there is an hearsay that it will be next into ethereum. So I think it take 2 more years before it becomes like ethereum in my opinion.

Let's not make expectation that NEO will be on top 10 this year because we all know that there are lots of competitors we will just think that hopefully someday it will happened soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 05:23:20 AM
NEO is a great project for me and it is not impossible that it has the capability to reach top 10.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
January 07, 2018, 01:50:09 PM
I like your comparison) The prospects for the coin are large. It is difficult to say, but by the end of the year there are some chances for NEO to become top 10. I advise everyone to invest!
Activity: 421
January 07, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

You know what, Neo may become like Ethereum because before Eth reached the value it has now it takes 3 years I think to wait for its successful journey. So Neo will take more another years before it become next to Ethereum as well.
Activity: 322
January 07, 2018, 11:22:47 AM
what are the predictions on this coin?

what do you mean by the prediction on NEO? price or projects?
prediction if it will be one of the top 10?
well NEO is really a promising coin ever since, but it's really struggling in getting pump so i guess this year will not be its year yet but at sometime i believe it will be one of the top 10.

Ah ok I get it for sure NEO will go on the TOP 10 we are just waiting for one big news for it. We have to wait for the right moment.
Activity: 45
January 07, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
Maybe , Because NEO this Same Platform with Etherum  Huh Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 12:10:40 AM
The future Chinese etherium will have a place in the top 10 cryptographic COINS. Because of China's support for population and quantity and capital, NEO will be well supported, and as China's more important cryptographic coin, the Chinese will love to follow him! That's my point!
January 06, 2018, 10:36:05 PM
A few weeks ago, Neo was the big sensation of the market and everyone spoke wonders of its supposed ability to displace ethereum, however the new investors in the market are so fickle that they seem willing to push a coin for a few days before supporting a new as the future bitcoin defeater.

That does seem to be the case nowadays, people will talk up any coin just to see a rise in it. Which makes an all ready volatile market for crypto that much more volatile.

-CointoHash411
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 06, 2018, 10:25:37 PM
A few weeks ago, Neo was the big sensation of the market and everyone spoke wonders of its supposed ability to displace ethereum, however the new investors in the market are so fickle that they seem willing to push a coin for a few days before supporting a new as the future bitcoin defeater.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 06, 2018, 09:34:52 PM
Neo is a very strong coin and the Chinese government cares about its success. I think that this will soon make it very popular and very expensive

If the government really take care of this coin and want it to become a success than we should be investing in such a coin because it is ideally backed by one of the biggest government in the world. So it will not take much time for the prices to sky rocket in near term if we start seeing citizens of China start using NEO more widely than the other coins in their country.

Well if the goverment really like to support NEO, then they will do it for the improvement of the coin.
Aside from that ' if they actually wanted to have this coin be competitive in the market,
 they going to invest here so that the fund will be increase and can support the need of the ICO.
But then again , I believed that in time NEO will be one of the most promising coin in the cryptocurrency world.
January 06, 2018, 09:19:17 PM
Here is what I have to say about 'NEO' is let it stake, let it stake... I will hold and stake this coin all day and buy in on dips in the market. Anyone know the best route for buying this coin with fiat?

-Thanks!
Activity: 204
January 06, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

prediction if it will be one of the top 10?
well NEO is really a promising coin ever since, but it's really struggling in getting pump so i guess this year will not be its year yet but at sometime i believe it will be one of the top 10.
Activity: 322
January 06, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
Maybe not this year I think because I know that Neo may takes time to be list in the top 10 altcoin in the coinmarketcap, though there is an hearsay that it will be next into ethereum. So I think it take 2 more years before it becomes like ethereum in my opinion.
January 06, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
I was really surprised how NEO's price spiked up after just a couple of months. I remember NEO making a name few months ago at the rate of more or less $30-$40 then it went down and has hardly climbed up because of some issues in China. Good to see it on a rate which is $90-$100 nowadays, it truly deserves that price and hope for another improvement soon so it moons again. Too bad though as I don't have a NEO on my portfolio but planning to buy one soon.

TwoSides, don't feel bad im hodl 18 and still want to buy more I bought 100 back when it was low but then got  Shocked at the dip and sold. Now I just facepalm on this decision, If trading an buying cryptos have taught me anything it's to hodl the ones that are good no matter what! An buy an sell the crap ones on their rise and fall. Either way the lesson has been learned to always hodl.

-CointoHash411
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 06, 2018, 12:32:05 PM
NEO is a good project and remember NEO is being mold as the Ethereum of China, its because of Chinas stance in Bitcoin thats why price of NEO suddenly dropped and remained bearish for a long time. If China will change their stand in Bitcoin, NEO will rise up again to rival Etherum.
Activity: 125
January 06, 2018, 12:28:35 PM
I was really surprised how NEO's price spiked up after just a couple of months. I remember NEO making a name few months ago at the rate of more or less $30-$40 then it went down and has hardly climbed up because of some issues in China. Good to see it on a rate which is $90-$100 nowadays, it truly deserves that price and hope for another improvement soon so it moons again. Too bad though as I don't have a NEO on my portfolio but planning to buy one soon.
Pages:
Jump to: