Pages:
Author

Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ?? - page 21. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 05:10:18 PM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

It is hard to call the next decade Bitcoin decade because at current time only 1% of the population have heard of Bitcoin, but miracles happend (looking at Bitcoin).

I think i consider by next year 2020 the bitcoin era is very popular when it comes to digital currency. And i think many countries have already support the bitcoin flatform if many people working on it if they found out during census many of those people depends on digital currency. If that government country have giving regulation to the digital currencies.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 05:05:18 PM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

It is hard to call the next decade Bitcoin decade because at current time only 1% of the population have heard of Bitcoin, but miracles happend (looking at Bitcoin).
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
November 25, 2017, 05:01:19 PM
I  think, that bitcoin is becoming more and more popular has gotten the attention of noy only invstors and big commpanies that are on the rod of making it a legit payment method, but it also gotten the attention of many goverments, some of which have chosen to support this new type of currency by making it leagal, and some others chose to ban it or limit it, bitcoin being not controllable by govermments or banks, and using it provides a complete annonymity made many poeple spectecul about it and ithink that in the next few years, we will have a clear idea on where bitcoin will be since it is going to become more and more popular on one hand and has a high value providing a massive profit to the users on the other.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 03:38:28 PM
Rather than dubbing it the bitcoin era, I think it's more a "blockchain" era. BTC is one of the products of blockchain technology which will surely be put to good use in a few years time in financial fields.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 25, 2017, 02:50:50 PM
BitCoin is doing well right now. as well as the stability on the issue of appreciation and more people. my opinion will reach many users in 3 years.
 I can not imagine how long it will last for so long. because there is a factor that will affect too much. big states and big states are important policies.
A lot of policies will come up in each country but it would just be a policy that would regulate the usage of bitcoin in the long run as they would not have any choice than to accept its usage. A lot will happen with bitcoin development itself over the years and that would really make us know exactly where we are headed. The next few years will really be a big one for bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 25, 2017, 04:22:19 AM
Yes, you might be right. Today so many people do believe into the further growth of Bitcoin that they even actively take part in binary options. When recently American swap exchange LedgerX said it would launch options where the cost of BTC will be $ 10,000, many people were ready to deal with it. Bitcoin is the crypto of new era.
If we look at the graph of the market price as well as the graph of the number of investors who are investing in bitcoin, then we’ll get to know that bitcoin is making a very good name in the international market. There are likely chances of this thing to happen if not in the coming decade, then probably after that decade. Bitcoin holds a very bright future and it will change the world.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 09:49:28 AM
I believe it will because it represents future in many world leading professionals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 24, 2017, 09:03:25 AM
Day by day bitcoins popularity is increasing so it's not impossible that in the next few decade bitcoin will really gonna soar high but i don't think that it will gonna takeover fiat, maybe there will be a lot of law's that are gonna come out if bitcoin is finally recognized by the government as long as people are seeing the potential of bitcoin it is possible that the bitcoin era will gonna be this next decade.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
November 24, 2017, 08:52:03 AM
I'm sure in the next decade, it will be the era of Bitcoin,
we all know Bitcoin will be in great need of the world, because of its fast, secure transactions and its efficiency....
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 08:49:15 AM
I think  it will because it started in 2017 en we do not know when it will end maybe this is the start of a new beginning and people can make a lot out of it people want to have it because they think are very smart and know how bitcoin works.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 24, 2017, 07:28:50 AM
If bitcoin stays and soar  high,  i would agree to that.  I think at this moment,  bitcoin is already on its era.  As the time goes by,  we will still continue to see the high value of bitcoin,  that really Benefits the holder,  a big benefit. People believe that bitcoin will gain more as time pass Thats why many are still investing on it eventhough its high price,  (i supposed they have the knowledge that someday this will make them a big profit). If people continue their support to bitcoin,  maybe next year would be a big event for all of the e-currency holder.  Let's just wait and see.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 07:19:24 AM

It is possible that may the bitcoin was be able to become an future period or called the bitcoin era because nowadays the bitcoin was used as thier currency or money. Maybe time passes bitcoin was be able to consider as all currency for a better economical states.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 24, 2017, 07:03:54 AM
Yes, you might be right. Today so many people do believe into the further growth of Bitcoin that they even actively take part in binary options. When recently American swap exchange LedgerX said it would launch options where the cost of BTC will be $ 10,000, many people were ready to deal with it. Bitcoin is the crypto of new era.
Bitcoin is really here to stay and there is no doubt about it. With so much development going on and the way people are ready to accept the usage of bitcoin, then one can gladly state that we are just starting and we are not even close to where we are going yet. A lot of things are changing, a lot of enthusiasm is growing among new investors and I cannot just wait to see how it all plays out.

Yes I believe that bitcoin will be giving many opportunity in the upcoming years. Nowadays there are plenty of people earning bigger from bitcoin so I believe years from now bitcoin still going stronger and growing fast. We just need to continue supporting and doing bitcoin in our daily lives because it really gives better and brighter future for us.
In few years to come, we are going to consider most of us here today as elites. The thing is that it is a step and it will keep advancing as we keep seeing new set of investors coming in. As long as bitcoin keeps staying relevant and we start seeing a huge real life usage for it than just an asset or investment, then bitcoin will really make some huge growth in the next decade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
November 23, 2017, 09:11:24 AM
I don't think it that way because today is the era of bitcoin already. Almost everybody is talking about ICOs, cryptocurrencies, and how these things were created because of Bitcoin. On the other hand, bitcoin reaches yet its highest value breaking its own value high. If this continues until the next decade, then it would be a breakthrough.
We don't know until the end the reason for the high prices of bitcoin. It may be only temporary. Whales successfully manipulated the minds of people and the prices on the exchange. One day the whole structure may collapse. I don't see the practical application of bitcoin and it is alarming. For me it is better to bitkine was worth 3000 dollars but it took him to any store and you can not only buy but also to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 09:07:47 AM
Bitcoin can be the leader of various cryptocurrencies but not real currency. Bitcoin is a very small concept compared to countries currencies. Btc is great for earning profits and trading with compared to other investments or stocks. It will play a major role in the financial markets as we pass through the coming years.
Activity: 392
November 23, 2017, 08:28:22 AM
I don't think it that way because today is the era of bitcoin already. Almost everybody is talking about ICOs, cryptocurrencies, and how these things were created because of Bitcoin. On the other hand, bitcoin reaches yet its highest value breaking its own value high. If this continues until the next decade, then it would be a breakthrough.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 07:51:18 AM
yeah maybe next decade will be a bitcoin era because a short amount of time the value of bitcoin is increasing. this could be a good news for investors and the users will increase. bitcoin already helped people who depends on it, so i think next decade will be used regularly and also it could be a payments on buying in the future
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 07:44:44 AM

it may happen, because in the future and the growing technology, digital currencies like bitcoin are increasingly being developed and more useful in real life, they will use digital currencies like bitcoins and may mimic technologies like bitcoins have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
November 23, 2017, 07:29:26 AM

Most likely, bitcoin can reach those heights that are attributed to it. Especially it became obvious only now, but whether it will be legalized around the world and will be another world currency, this is still unclear. Everything will depend not only on ordinary users, but also on many other factors.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
November 23, 2017, 07:24:06 AM
,in my own perspective, it has a great possibility that bitcoin will be the future generation currencies, it will not be that easy but there is a great chance that this will be used in the future. we are even engaging to the new era wherein computers , gadgets and most of all, internet connections are highly needed for us to communicate or transfer datas and files, so it is also not possible that people will upgrade somethings for the benefit of us.
Pages:
Jump to: