Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Nigeria crypto and forex traders ever enjoy liberty?? - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
where are Nigerians trading P2P at the moment?

I think the OP already mention Bitget, Bybit and OKX. From my experience, Bybit has the highest traffic for now but users are complaining of scam and poor customer service. Perhaps you should try out Bitget
Thank you, I used Kucoin but the number of P2P agents is very low. Nigeria will miss binance for a while
Activity: 67
Merit: 0

I think the OP already mention Bitget, Bybit and OKX. From my experience, Bybit has the highest traffic for now but users are complaining of scam and poor customer service. Perhaps you should try out Bitget
Activity: 182
Merit: 24
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
All hope is not all we need is to sort out ways of succeeding no matter the barrier P2P will soon show well  with any exchange that position it's self with good delivery service.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
As a Nigerian citizen we gotta keep the ground running as imposed by our govt, well my ears has been on the ground since then for latest update concerning binance p2p ban in Nigeria, a few of my crypto folks have suggested other alternatives like okx, bybit , bitget etc. I signed up on the trio to explore their features, the latter is giving out some BGB rewards just by completing your very first P2P buy order. For a start it seems cool yeah.

After trying out those three exchanges, I think I’ll go with the latter cex for the following reasons.

First off, their appeal time is super quick compared to Bybit exchange, they understand that time is precious, and make it a point to resolve any issues within just few hours. Bybit can literally keep you waiting for more than 24 hours and am talking from experience. I mistakenly did a transfer twice to one of their p2p merchant which took forever to be resolved.

Now back to comparison, bitget selling and buying prices are among the best in the market imho, they seem to always be on their toes as other competitors are in the market.

In terms of safety I’ll still pick them because after sending excess funds to bybit p2p merchant, he outrightly blocked me and stopped picking my calls.. when a merchant on bitget p2p delayed in sending funds after estimated time has elapsed, I filed an appeal and their CS released my funds to me in less than 1hr after asking me for video proof and all that .

But it's not just about features and functionality, the exchange p2p Authentication is a breeze. We just need to input our fund code to release the funds. No need to go through the hassle of using Google Authenticator or waiting for email code verification like on some other platforms like binance exchange.

Talking about those merchants demeanor on the cex, I've personally interacted with many of them, and they're fast. They complete the payment in just 2 to 3 minutes, which is way quicker than what I've experienced on other platforms. Plus, they're humble and helpful, which makes the whole process so much smoother.

No gree for anybody, when one door shut we stomp the other door, the govt cannot control everything. Don’t give up on crypto because of this and rather look for an alternative which I stated above ..
Pages:
Jump to: