Pages:
Author

Topic: Will POS lead to Ethereum's centralization (like EOS)? Why? Why not? - page 2. (Read 251 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
it might, be it will be everyones CHOICE to allow it, right? Eth is on many open markets. If you buy it, noone but you can choose to sell it again
I know ive been stacking it for months now, and will continue too till PoS. The only way whales will get my ETH is for 2k per Wink hehe
The funny part is most people have their sellout price, so it prob WILL hit 2k, and then become centralized by whales Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Ethereum may come up with hybrid mode of both POS and POW which may ensure that early bag holders may not dominate in any means. People are eagerly waiting for ethereum's new version but not sure how many of them will get themselves satisfied even ethereum may not manage to scale its previous peaks but stuck below$200 or even $500 levels.

I mean to say the purpose of next version of ethereum must be for attracting new investors but without ICO and their tokens I am afraid that ethereum may not shine like before. Probably 20% to 40% price rise may happen due to adding POS feature still I guess that will not enough for its early and ATH round investors.
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: