Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Putin's Alleged death boost the world's economy? - page 2. (Read 176 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
I answered "What the fuck are you talking about?" because for now, I saw nothing related to Putin's death in my European news websites.
A Telegram channel is not a good source enough IMO (the one mentioned in the article)

But if his death were to occur, I think it would probably disturb the global economy . I imagine that Russia would certainly enter in an uncertain and probably socially turbulent phase.

Having one of the world's great powers, and one of the main actor of the BRICS, in the throes of a major social crisis could have major repercussions, not to mention Westerners and others trying to get a bigger slice of the pie in Russia after Putin s death... Russia exports a lot, meaning an unstable Russia would be bad for the economy.

And about the war, not sure that it will end with Putin s death...
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/vladimir-putin-is-dead-after-rumored-illness-understudy-recognized-as-stand-in-president-kremlin-source-say/ar-AA1jaGGz?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6f422a352cf442b09ab2b221eed58873&ei=10

A Kremlin source alleged that Vladimir Putin died over the weekend, and a body double has been officially recognized as the president of Russia, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The report follows rumors that Putin, 71, suffered a heart attack in recent weeks and was living out his final days in solitude while the alleged doppelgängers carried out official duties.

So if true how will this affect the worlds economy?

My guess is the 'fake' Putin's will be puppets and the war goes on business as usual. I voted no.

I modded this as people may get heated over it.

The war angle means people die and the economy struggles.

But if he is really dead and we do get a new leader things could shift bigly.

Pages:
Jump to: