Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Recover? - page 6. (Read 21841 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
If a crisis begins in the banking system, then I think that Ripple may fall dramatically in price. At the moment, the Ripple is doing well.
But it is impossible to evaluate the banking sector by XRP coin, this is not correct in general. Today this project looks very attractive like many other projects, although it is already significantly rising in price. Therefore, today it is better to understand this moment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 02:39:51 AM
not just ripple just even many another crypto will be recovered. but for the near future perhaps it is a bit of doubt because there is no definite sign there will be a big increase that could lead to a recovery in the market.  but for its own ripple not only recovered even included already in the great achievement up to the time this could be in a position under the bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 10:41:14 PM
Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again

Well, ripple is one of the most good altcoins in the crypto world. You can see it has overcome ETH rank in coinmarketcap.
Ripple price is still low in the market because the market of crypto is still on the bottom,
we just need to wait for the market to become green again some time later, no need to worry about ripple.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
December 27, 2018, 06:41:57 PM
Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
i admit that ripple is a good projet before being a producte but at the moment do not ask for more because in my opinion XRP is overvalued with the current CMC rate so be happy with its current price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
December 27, 2018, 06:32:25 PM
Yes, Ripple will most likely recover to normal prices soon and maybe mark a new all-time-high, but it's more a result of greedy people buying every shitcoin they deem trustworthy. It's important to inform about the risks of Ripple for everyone and this will cause huge problems for Ripple in long term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 27, 2018, 05:38:30 PM
ripple show touch competition to ETH in the current bearish market  condition. though i keep buying at the current price i'm a little bet worried because XRP doesn't integrate to ripple xrapid project and bank to bank payment transaction. the best thing Ripple Lab should do is to make XRP a standard payment every time bank  and payment center uses Ripple lab block chain  service this would make the price of RP surge and  more demandable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 05:14:01 PM
Ripple will recover some day together with the market, but I do not expect to reach it`s ATH for years as it has circulating supply of $40 blllion. All the potential coins will recover when the market trend changes.
Activity: 854
December 27, 2018, 03:00:58 PM
There are so many many developments happening lately as regards XRP and just recently another one was announced by Binance. XRP will likely go a long way than we expected and despite it being a centralized coin, it seems to have been established and has carved its own niche in the cryptosphere. Although, making it a base pair for some coins might not have much impact on the price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 27, 2018, 02:47:47 PM
You are still trusting this coin?

Better move to the decentralized coins then you have the chance of making good profits in the future,when we invested on the centralized coins we are in the risk of losing money which is same as giving our money to third party.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 02:37:48 PM
If a crisis begins in the banking system, then I think that Ripple may fall dramatically in price. At the moment, the Ripple is doing well.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 27, 2018, 02:32:36 PM
Ripple is a coin that is persecuted by others investors but there is no one became successful. This fact become now the support thing to its foundational power to sustain its strength in the crypto space. So i believe to worry much isn't not necessarily should be.
December 27, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
I believe it will, cause Ripple is a good coins, and it has many support from the communty, also it has a good market volume.
So next time will be the best time for Ripple future.
You can say anything. Today, this is indeed the best situation for XRP, because there was previously news that these coins are used in the banking sector. I would definitely add new coins to my portfolio today.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 27, 2018, 01:57:37 AM

I guess the block chain is giving away some promos that they will give ripple to those who will going to register on block chain, is there a chance that ripple will going to dump more? as receivers of free ripple will going to dump it?
Activity: 770
December 27, 2018, 01:00:37 AM
many hope that ripple will recover to ATH before even more. It is likely it will happen again because this time could even be seen that ripple has been able to shift the coin above and could occupy the position of the two. This is certainly a good beginning and when the recovery arrives then the ripple will be greatest in the results.
Activity: 574
December 27, 2018, 12:48:10 AM
I believe it will, cause Ripple is a good coins, and it has many support from the communty, also it has a good market volume.
So next time will be the best time for Ripple future.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
Ofcourse all good altcoins can recover but we can't say how long it will take. But all coins got dump so they need to recover too, for their prices.
Activity: 420
December 27, 2018, 12:11:17 AM

I also sincerely believe that in the future Ripple will be able to restore its successful positions. There are all prerequisites to assert that from next year we will notice an active growth of the market. Therefore, most reliable coins will start to go up. Including I believe in gradual growth and Ripple.
December 26, 2018, 01:28:25 PM
Of course, ripple will rise again and I believe in this, this coin is a good development and I'm sure in the future the ripple will grow even bigger, and it would be good if you started investing in ripple for now
I fully support you. I also think that today investing in the XRP project, because the banking sectors today show very serious attention to this project. I think that today we need to understand this and invest in it.
Activity: 770
December 26, 2018, 03:28:45 AM
There is something that i really believe in cryptocurrency, that is the cryptocurreny will be thriving even after it fall so high, and that will also applied to Ripple that also facing a downfall few month back, but it will surely emerge again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 03:04:54 AM
Ripple will surely recover once market is back to normal.Now we can see some level of green which as lead to some increase in the price of Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: