Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple (XRT) unseat Ethereum (ETH)? - page 2. (Read 348 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
October 19, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
No. Ripple's future is not so clear and bright while ETH is a very valuable and promising altcoin till this moment despite on its problems and stagnancy.
I agree with you the potential of ETH is really very good and people are investing so much ETH. I think the major financial institutions are only interested in the ripple technology that XRP brings because it is applied very well in the bank. However, it is impossible to negate the potential of XRP as it is being applied very well in our lives
Activity: 602
October 19, 2018, 10:12:54 AM
Ripple bankers support, which means that he will have a great future.
The support coming from the bankers is precisely the reason why many people in this market do not want to buy ripple at all, so while the support of the bankers is without a doubt important because they are very powerful at the same time you need the support of the community and ripple is not going to get it because many think that is not even a cryptocurrency.
Apart from the support from the bankers, one thing every investor should know is to never trust a centralized currency that the team is holding a huge part of it as that makes it suck.

It is a market that over the years we have known for its pump and dump and even though it may have some usefulness in the banking sector, I really do not see very much going for it when we start trying to get a good growth for potential coins in this market. With respect to unseating Ethereum, there is no point basing that on an unsustainable market cap and the only reason we saw this happen was because of the quick pump.
progress of increasing Ethereum gave little chance to the other Altcoin. It makes Ripple boost its development and continues to demonstrate his progress to tuck stages are able to compete and get high marks for being interesting.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
October 19, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
XRP = overvalued digital token, I don’t even want to call it a cryptocurrency. It has nothing to do with this concept. Ethereum will always live, ethereum will survive more than one update, which will bring the network to a new level.
Therefore, I would not even create this topic, the answer is obvious.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 19, 2018, 10:08:12 AM
No. Ripple's future is not so clear and bright while ETH is a very valuable and promising altcoin till this moment despite on its problems and stagnancy.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 09:22:16 AM
This comparison is not honest because they have different characteristics and potentials. To my mind ETH is more promising relyying on its value and Ripple is not so.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
October 19, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
Ripple bankers support, which means that he will have a great future.
The support coming from the bankers is precisely the reason why many people in this market do not want to buy ripple at all, so while the support of the bankers is without a doubt important because they are very powerful at the same time you need the support of the community and ripple is not going to get it because many think that is not even a cryptocurrency.
Apart from the support from the bankers, one thing every investor should know is to never trust a centralized currency that the team is holding a huge part of it as that makes it suck.

It is a market that over the years we have known for its pump and dump and even though it may have some usefulness in the banking sector, I really do not see very much going for it when we start trying to get a good growth for potential coins in this market. With respect to unseating Ethereum, there is no point basing that on an unsustainable market cap and the only reason we saw this happen was because of the quick pump.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
October 19, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
There is no way that ripple is going to unseat ethereum it is just not that good of a project. Right now the only thing that ripple has going for it is the speed and in a bear market with very low volume where everything is fast, it is not much good to it. Ethereum still has a higher amount of investors and the community is way stronger than ripple
Probably for the Xrapid project, I really do not see anything tangible going on for ripple that is good. It is just going to possibly get forgotten in the market and rot in the long run as no one would pay attention to it. Those are just my own thought though.

In reality, we know this is a market and even shit coins get to pump, so because a market increase in value and in market cap, does not mean it has because of that unseated Ethereum like the OP and some are saying, we all know how volatile this market can be and apparently, those who were classifying that as unseating Ethereum should know better by now.
Activity: 619
October 17, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
Very nice article on this topic! until eth does not resolve its problems and becomes more competitive - that is until that time it will lose its position! Ripple showed very good news lately! I see how this project is developing very strongly and constantly signs new agreements on cooperation! see what happens in the next few months ....
Those who wanted to make money on Ripple have already earned. One can only dream of further growth of the coin. And read the news)
with the ability to continue developing the Ripple will be quite capable to produce such a high value and continue to experience increased making it a mainstay of coins was able to shift the Ethereum going forward that makes it as a coin.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
October 17, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
Why the comparison is needed for the two very different coins that had ever made and I think it is unlikely that ripple will emerge higher than Ethereum Because ETH is still considered on the top along bitcoin, And in my opinion when the price of bitcoin and most Altcoin rises we can see that Ethereum will sure pump, but again we can never really see the future we might see ripple engaging in really pursuing the higher position on Altcoin or maybe it will still be the same.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 17, 2018, 09:42:32 AM
Ripple actually got eth in that short time which it return in less than 24hrs to it normal sit , I think the surge was fast and some big boys really hit it while some noobs will be in lost but all still a market and holding is another strategy to win.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 17, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
Very nice article on this topic! until eth does not resolve its problems and becomes more competitive - that is until that time it will lose its position! Ripple showed very good news lately! I see how this project is developing very strongly and constantly signs new agreements on cooperation! see what happens in the next few months ....
Those who wanted to make money on Ripple have already earned. One can only dream of further growth of the coin. And read the news)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 17, 2018, 09:20:08 AM
your whole long wall of text is meaningless because you are comparing apples and oranges.
XRP is a centralized token that aims to advertise itself as a crypto-currency.
but ETH is a centralized token aims to be used for smart contract creation and be the platform for these projects.
the comparison of the two is completely meaningless.

apart from that, this "seat" you have in mind is an even more meaningless ranking system which is based on a flawed concept called "market capitalization". and since XRP already has a ridiculously huge supply of 100 billion it has a higher rank than ETH already!
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
October 17, 2018, 08:22:31 AM
Ripple is evertyhing against cryptocurrency stands for. Also shady as hell.

I won't touch it no matter what. And most of the tokens getting hold with same company so unseating ethereum isn't a reality.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
October 17, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
This is very possible to happen. As it seems now, Ripple is a great threat to ethereum, and there is a high chance of the coin unseating ethereum, and I don't think that this would come as a surprise to anyone. But ethereum will give ripple a run for this seat though, it doesn't seem like it would just let that happen so easily.

What are you rambling about? XRP and ETH are 2 different coins that have nothing in common. XRP was supposed to integrate banking and cryptocurrencies but it's been years and not much has happened. So, XRP is failing in its own purpose. Do you even know why XRP is said to be centralized? It's because if they don't like you they can freeze your coins. You depend on the network and the network is controlled by a company (Ripple Labs). Even the founder of XRP left the project and started Stellar. XRP is nothing but a speculative pump and dump scheme.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 07:52:43 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 100