Pages:
Author

Topic: Will run crypto airdrop bounty and ICO like previous running - page 2. (Read 252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Actually, I didn't get your argument regarding the running airdrop or receiving it Huh
If you want to be a participant in the airdrop campaigns then accepting the stated terms&rules is your first homework as airdrop hunter.
Lol, yep. Terms & Rules is the best thing to know besides the project. You can just see if the project is good so you immediately join the airdrop without knowing any single t and c

The problem is average people don't want to bother himself, herself with these rules and conditions but the only thing they are looking for is gain. If so many people fail then something is definitely wrong.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
I think there has been a lot of changes in the airdrop and bounty operation of the ICO as project developers are thinking of a new way to make sure the project is successful. If previous projects are good and legit nowadays the gains are new strategies to succeed them so it does not stop investing so no missed good project in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
earlier times people do it as it must be, but then they started to do it fake by multi accounts, and then evebody even who does not know bitcoin, started to do this, if a job can be done by lots of people, it means nobody earns of doing that.
Activity: 434
Actually, I didn't get your argument regarding the running airdrop or receiving it Huh
If you want to be a participant in the airdrop campaigns then accepting the stated terms&rules is your first homework as airdrop hunter.
Lol, yep. Terms & Rules is the best thing to know besides the project. You can just see if the project is good so you immediately join the airdrop without knowing any single t and c
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
They are both dead and I don't know if we are going to see them profitable like in 2017.

Almost all ICO's are scam and the model are now shifting to IEO and STO. While most of the airdrops will require a KYC. Are you willing to share your data for a measly peanuts?
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
I'm agree with this opinion...my self as bouny Hunter or airdrop Will accepting the stated term & rules by who make airdrop n bounty...i Will doing my part as obligation doing job.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Airdrops are worth it but still you need to do better research on each one before you participate to avoid wasting time so its just like hunting for bounties so all you have to do is make sure you aren't lazy and do better research on the projects but since crypto is unpredictable all we have to do is take risks
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is it necessary  to make thoroughly research before participating in any airdrops and invest in ICO because most of airdrops and ICO this says are scam unlike before when you will make more money from airdrops and ICO.

Well basically, considering the fact that we are going to study the airdrops and ICO in the market, there is still no accurate chance that we are going to be sure that it will going to be good and can deliver what it promised to us in the first place. Their token have no assurance to be valuable in the market.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
Is it necessary  to make thoroughly research before participating in any airdrops and invest in ICO because most of airdrops and ICO this says are scam unlike before when you will make more money from airdrops and ICO.
Activity: 73
Will run crypto airdrop bounty and ICO like
 previous running  and which should be one selected
 to get much profit among  airdrop bounty and ICO invest
Pages:
Jump to: