Pages:
Author

Topic: Will satoshi come back and give his 1 million btc to users of this forum if BTC - page 2. (Read 261 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 4615
Will satoshi come back and give his 1 million btc to users of this forum

No. That's got to be onee of thee dumbest things I've read on this forum in a while.

if BTC is no longer valuable

I can guarantee that so long as ECDSA remains unbroken and I remain alive, bitcoin will ALWAYS be valuable.

and becomes like token?

It is "like token", a very valuable token.

I have heard that he mined 1 million btc

That's just a guess. Some people have tried to analyze and estimate, but nobody really knows for certain. Maybe more. Maybe less.

and was hoping that BTC would have converted the entire financial system in 10 years.

Nope. He never said that. He never said anything to indicate that at all.

IF his project fails what would he do with those coins?

His project has already succeeded. He has already done what he wants to.  He's probably now dead.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 596
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
Why the heck he will waste time coming back and his Bitcoin to forum user if his creation is already worthless. This kind of what if is surely the dream of every crypto user that late on Bitcoin adaption but this will never happened because Satoshi has an important reason for leaving the project anonymously. He didn’t want fame or wealth so will not do such thing like this that will exposed his privacy that he is protecting for a long time since Bitcoin become a mainstream hit.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
if BTC is no longer valuable and becomes like token?
Are tokens not valuable? This is not a perfect question at all.

But bitcoin is not a token in design. Bitcoin can never become a token. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. It has its own blockchain and remain the only commodity among all cryptocurrencies.

I have heard that he mined 1 million btc and was hoping that BTC would have converted the entire financial system in 10 years.
Just like olden days, some people got hold of a land they did not buy. Later some people buy the land cheap. As the area is changing from a village to town and to city, the cost of the land becoming increasing.

What would you do with something that is not valuable? But bitcoin is never like that because it was adopted by people and it becomes valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
If it fails then the coins become worthless. And we all move on. It's unlikely that Satoshi is even still alive anyway.
Activity: 107
Merit: 50
if BTC is no longer valuable and becomes like token?

I have heard that he mined 1 million btc and was hoping that BTC would have converted the entire financial system in 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: