Pages:
Author

Topic: will shiba inu coin beat bitcoin ? - page 5. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
October 31, 2021, 05:20:16 PM
will shiba inu coin beat bitcoin or eth ? will  it take a top 5 spot ?
Top 5 possible but not to beat Bitcoin at all, though if $1 price can reach, there’s a high possibility for this. Though SHIB needs more hype to make this thing happen and I don’t think they can easily reach this level because SHIB is still a meme token, a pump and dump token that purely relay on the HYPE, its too unrealistic for me to compare SHIB to BTC.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
October 31, 2021, 05:10:58 PM
I've always laughed at the questions that end with whether it will beat bitcoin. Let's say shiba has risen to 1st place, so what will happen next? Will people's judgments about bitcoin change? Or will bitcoin be forgotten and ignored? Of course nothing like this will happen. Sooner or later shiba will be forgotten, but bitcoin will always be in the language. Even if bitcoin is defeated today, it will always be on people's tongues. Because the beginning of crypto money is bitcoin. However, I prefer to laugh at this question. Because if bitcoin starts to rise rapidly today, everyone will return to the bitcoin investment that will come out of shiba. In the same way, if bitcoin had a serious decline today, everyone will both exit bitcoin and exit altcoins and provide a dollar pass. In short, as long as the market moves according to the movements of bitcoin, no one can say that bitcoin has been defeated.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 31, 2021, 05:01:21 PM
Even on my dreams this couldnt happen and you shouldnt really make yourself get dragged off with the hype even though SHIB is really making out some serious movements as of this moment or did really have some big pumps but doesnt mean that it  would go up forever or simply
will able to replace to those coins which are on top spots or ranking. We are basing real use case here and not just on that pure hype related thing or else you would really be losing up that money of yours if you are careless on handling out things.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 31, 2021, 04:55:11 PM
About beating bitcoin, it's a wish of everyone who invested heavily to shiba inu that will never happen. Come on guys, be serious about your question.
How many questions have been said about beating bitcoin with their invested altcoins? Let's say that it can make at the top 5 spot if the hype continues.
But beating bitcoin, never.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 31, 2021, 04:50:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: