Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Shiba inu get to $1 - page 15. (Read 2366 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
January 29, 2023, 07:13:58 PM
You can told shiba community to burn their shiba into the to the default address. that being said that you shall decrease the total supply of shiba inu until it will be only having 1 billions. You will be seeing shiba inu will able to worth $1. It's a bad project to invest right now. What you have been writing above was totally non sense prediction. Did you expect shiba to go to the $1? lol why don't you pump it with your money to make it happen?  Cheesy Even people with common sense can think about that easily. think about that use your sense.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
January 29, 2023, 07:03:30 PM
Can shiba inu ever get to $1 in the next bull run or more years to come??,  though nothing is impossible, but i don't think it can get there,
And is the project still good to invest in?

It will take tons of money to move Shiba to $1.00.

Look at the current price, = $.0.00001205, so that will be like the whole of crypto right now to put in to $1.00.

So the question is where to get that money right now and is the investors willing even in the bull run? or will divest their investment to let's say BTC and other altcoin? And there is also the high risk involved, maybe before we can reach $1.00 there will be a massive sell-off.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406
January 29, 2023, 06:58:36 PM
Can shiba inu ever get to $1 in the next bull run or more years to come??,  though nothing is impossible, but i don't think it can get there,

No.  You simply need to read about market cap.  For shib to get to $1 each it would end up putting the market cap in the trillions at the cost of all the money in the world.  Simply put it IS VERY impossible for shib to get to $1. Don't equate doge and shib together they have very different supply numbers which controls the price ceiling.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
January 29, 2023, 06:52:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: