Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Shiba inu get to $1 - page 7. (Read 2366 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
May 05, 2023, 03:55:24 AM
Can shiba inu ever get to $1 in the next bull run or more years to come??,  though nothing is impossible, but i don't think it can get there,
And is the project still good to invest in?
Of course, I would like to see the price of Shiba Inu at $1, but Doge has not reached this limit. Therefore, Shiba Inu cannot see such a flour price. Unless Bitcoin will cost 1 million bucks, only in this case Shiba Inu will get closer to the price of $1
Activity: 709
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
May 04, 2023, 07:47:45 PM
~~~
However, if the tokens burned reach 80% of the total supply, it may become possible.
Maybe but that's still questionabl.  cause is it possible to burn 80% shiba from total supply? Even team Doesn't have that much share to burn. Even they burn 30% of it, they would lost the control from shiba as team. That will hamper shiba's development and then shiba will go below, instead of raise $1. So the strong logic indicates that it will never ever possible for Shiba to hit $1 milestone
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 02, 2023, 07:05:31 AM
There are some things in cryptocurrency that appear to be impossible to become possible. Just as no one expected the Shiba Inu to reach its present worth of $0.00001 USD back then.
Shiba Inu coins were worth roughly $0.0000000001 USD three years ago (around September 2020). Going from the previous price to the current price is an implausible price increase, but it did occur.
Right now, we believe it is nearly impossible for the Shiba Inu to reach $1 USD, but we don't know what will happen in the next 3-5 years.

I think the op has over-speculated for the price of shib, because unrealistic predictions can be achieved despite the bullish market bullion because shib will increase if there is big news and need the support of influential people to increase the price of shib, but the momentum is over and we hope there is opportunity for the shib to recover from the current price.
If you look at the current supply, it is indeed very difficult and almost impossible for SHiba to reach a price of $1 USD. However, if the tokens burned reach 80% of the total supply, it may become possible.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
April 30, 2023, 07:43:50 PM
There are some things in cryptocurrency that appear to be impossible to become possible. Just as no one expected the Shiba Inu to reach its present worth of $0.00001 USD back then.
Shiba Inu coins were worth roughly $0.0000000001 USD three years ago (around September 2020). Going from the previous price to the current price is an implausible price increase, but it did occur.
Right now, we believe it is nearly impossible for the Shiba Inu to reach $1 USD, but we don't know what will happen in the next 3-5 years.

I think the op has over-speculated for the price of shib, because unrealistic predictions can be achieved despite the bullish market bullion because shib will increase if there is big news and need the support of influential people to increase the price of shib, but the momentum is over and we hope there is opportunity for the shib to recover from the current price.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
April 30, 2023, 02:16:12 PM
Shiba was expected to reach 1$,Since the Shiba was launched.The main reason for the delay is the Elon stop their marketing into the Shiba.Elon hold their Dogecoin coin and not the Shiba is the main reason.Since he gain from the Doge coin from his  holding,why should he support without any benefit from the shiba coin.Shiba was stable over some months,So we can get into shiba at the low prices.When the bitcoin price increase at the 2024,we can expect good rise in the most of the altcoin.So it also included the SHIBA coin for the investors,when the market back to bear it will be good profit time.With my opinion it’s hard to see the price of the SHIBA to 1$,0.5$ is the most possible in short run.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 30, 2023, 12:29:25 PM
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
April 29, 2023, 12:50:27 PM
those who are sure that coin shiba will reach $ 1 maybe they were inspired by coin doge, at that time elon gave news about doge and the price of doge went up drastically and some even got rich right away, that's why there are people who believe in coin memes,

I don’t think Shiba has any future until and unless some rich brat like Musk or Tate ignites the fire for the coin. I mean many of us still remember what happened with Dogecoin and how many people took the opportunity and made money from it. But here in Shiba, I think the time has gone, the coin doesn’t have any serious support from any person also the demand to accumulate it is also decreasing day by day. So the people who are holding Shiba or planning to buy it, do at your own risk by evaluating the market conditions.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
April 29, 2023, 12:41:09 PM
those who are sure that coin shiba will reach $ 1 maybe they were inspired by coin doge, at that time elon gave news about doge and the price of doge went up drastically and some even got rich right away, that's why there are people who believe in coin memes,
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 29, 2023, 10:15:06 AM
Can shiba inu ever get to $1 in the next bull run or more years to come??,  though nothing is impossible, but i don't think it can get there,

Do you know when a Shiba Inu becomes 1$? It will appear that its market cap will be higher than Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other top altcoins in the market. You don't seem to know that.

Even if we say that every day SHIB has a burning mechanism it is not enough to say that he can become 1$, it is possible that it will happen but I think it will take a long time before it happens, do you get what I mean, maybe it can be realistic at 0.01$ each after the bitcoin halving let's see what Elon Musk can do in those bull run times.
Activity: 446
April 29, 2023, 09:53:47 AM
We don't gaslight those that think that it's possible because it's not.

Someone has to be realistic with how they see things with such projects. You don't see the supply? Well, that will speak a lot if it has the potential that it will be $1 or not.

We need to accept that fact that those who owns shiba and hopes of it going to $1, it won't.
Many people expect SHIB to drastically increase in the bullrun period but the price prediction speculation must be realistic because the $1 price is very impossible even though the meme coin bullish trend, so whatever meme coin don't expect too high speculation but you can only trade short term it is very trending meme coin is popular, trading strategy meme coin is already hit low profit target and take profit.
Activity: 391
Merit: 13
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 29, 2023, 09:35:51 AM
I mean, it's hard to say for sure. I say "Nope". I think nothing is indeed impossible, but personally, I don't see it reaching that high anytime soon. Altcoin like Shiba Inu only use hype issue.

Now, as for whether or not the project is still good to invest in, I think it depends on your risk tolerance and investment goals. Shiba Inu is more of a speculative investment, and it does have a strong community backing it. So, if you're open to taking on some risks and believe in the project's potential, it might be worth considering.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
April 28, 2023, 06:31:04 PM
one should be realistic, even ethereum with massive utility couldn't ever take over bitcoin market capitalization and yet many are dreaming that meme coin will surpass even have multiple times of such market capitalization some time i think that people are really too much delusional.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
April 28, 2023, 04:29:35 PM
The answer is No! There's no way shib Inu will ever get to 1$ for each. That's practically impossible to achieve that price. Like someone said, it will not even be possible to get 1 cent let alone 1$.

But what is possible is that during the bull run, there might be a pump for shib as usual.
We don't gaslight those that think that it's possible because it's not.

Someone has to be realistic with how they see things with such projects. You don't see the supply? Well, that will speak a lot if it has the potential that it will be $1 or not.

We need to accept that fact that those who owns shiba and hopes of it going to $1, it won't.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
April 28, 2023, 02:52:19 PM
I think only miracle can make shiba inu 1$ price based on the supply and the market cap of the coin there is no chance to rise up to 1$ price, there are so many coin that has a huge circulating supply and the price still cheap even in bull market season, for me it is still good to invest the coin but it cannot give is a big profit.
It seems hard to see Shiba inu prices reach $ 1 and it's better to be realistic,
if you really want to invest I think there are other options which are much better because of the potential of the coin,
but after all everyone has his own decision.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
April 28, 2023, 01:14:22 PM
O My God SHIB Possible To Go $1? How To Possible Shiba Inu Go To 1 USD I Can,t Believe At The Moments NOW Because Still Now Crypto Market Not Stable And I Hope In Future Possible To Go Shib $1 Just Dreams.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
April 28, 2023, 11:01:11 AM
coin shiba reached $ 1 this is an unreasonable thing but is it not going to happen yet no one can answer it because basically in the crypto world nothing is impossible, but considering shiba is just a coin meme I can conclude for one or two years this coin shiba it won't touch the price of $1 but for the next 10 years there could be a possibility that the price of shiab can penetrate $1, that's just an assumption.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
April 28, 2023, 10:10:48 AM
It's a miracle to get a Shiba Inu to hit $1. I think a lot of bad things will happen at that high price. Everyone will be a millionaire and there will even be a few trillionaires. The problem is is there anyone who will buy more than 50% of the Shiba in the market or is willing to burn the Shiba he already has in large quantities? Currently the price of shiba is at the level of 0.0000xx which requires a miracle to increase by about ten thousand times. If you just bought a five dollar Shiba right now it would be fifty thousand dollars and that is an insane number for a return on investment.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
April 28, 2023, 08:15:19 AM
I think only miracle can make shiba inu 1$ price based on the supply and the market cap of the coin there is no chance to rise up to 1$ price, there are so many coin that has a huge circulating supply and the price still cheap even in bull market season, for me it is still good to invest the coin but it cannot give is a big profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 27, 2023, 09:22:08 PM

No.  You simply need to read about market cap.  For shib to get to $1 each it would end up putting the market cap in the trillions at the cost of all the money in the world.  Simply put it IS VERY impossible for shib to get to $1. Don't equate doge and shib together they have very different supply numbers which controls the price ceiling.
Totally agree with you, the only way shiba can go to $1 is when they burn so many tokens to cut the total supply of the token, unless that happens, it's not possible for shiba to go reach such price, understanding market cap like he mentioned it key to answer your question
Activity: 811
April 27, 2023, 06:34:12 PM
never say impossible in cryptocurrency, because everything can happen in cryptocurrency, so there is a possibility for the price of SHIB to be $1, but I am not saying that SHIB is a good investment, because if I personally would prefer to invest in altcoin or cryptocurrency that are not meme coin, because investing in meme coin has a big risk.
Although meme coin has achieved fantastic price in past years but there is no certainty meme coin will be bullish again in future so prediction of shib for $1 is very unlikely but I am sure there will be other moments in future which will be favorable for Shib meme coin holders but not for prediction price of $1 because the prediction is unrealistic to be achievable in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: