Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Shiba INU tokens continue to rise? - page 12. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
October 28, 2021, 12:24:36 AM
In the long run, SHIB is going to go to zero.

There is no doubt about that. There is virtually no utility for the token, no infrastructure etc. Community engagement admittedly is fantastic but that in itself shouldn't give any coin a valuation within the realms of Top 10 cryptos.

But you shouldn't short it either, especially not with leverage. Markets will stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

I'd just sit it out honestly. You've missed the easy money in this pump, just let it go.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
October 28, 2021, 12:06:29 AM

More than 170% growth this week alone, I would probably sell now if I have Shib today and will just watch the price plunging and then plan what else is to be done. I heard Shib will release DEX so there are a lot more to release as far as I know they do have those Bone and Leash.

I will wait for the dip if I would invest in this and then stake Shib as they do have this sort of platform. This is becoming a big player in ETH ecosystem really.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
October 28, 2021, 12:00:30 AM
I'm wondering if I should buy this monguet for $1000. When things go down, SHIBA goes up in value. I think I'll try to count on the increased interest in a period of market turbulence. Although I understand that the coin is very speculative.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
October 27, 2021, 10:48:42 PM
Today was a crazy crazy trading day. I hope some of you made decent profits on all these huge Shiba moves. When it overtook doge in market cap and trading volumes greater than ETH, it was sure one crazy experience.

The last break was guaranteed, the funding was basically all geared towards shorts holding a huge loss, however the funding is starting to stabilize and I think it might of been the top. It’s a great short area however you really need to use stops because it can easily double or triple in value. Crazy amount of money pouring into this coin and tons of shorts which will need to cover.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
October 27, 2021, 10:00:30 PM
If you know the background of Shiba INU, you wouldn't know what to expect. Knowing about it as a meme coin and "trying to surpass" DOGE is something that we all want (if you invested in it). So the best option right now is to decide on the following.
  • Are you going to meme invest
  • Buy a different altcoin

It could be the next DOGE; it could not be, but be prepared to lose the money if it goes the opposite way. So I think the best approach is to invest what you can afford to lose and determine what to invest in continuously. If you believe in it, maybe buy it incrementally and average your entry point.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 27, 2021, 08:59:19 PM
The live SHIBA INU price today is $0.000079 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $37,333,226,707 USD. Then many people flocked to buy shiba inu when the price is now close to 1 IDR.

If I now buy with a capital of 1000 USD, is the future still a profit or loss if in Hold?
Previously SHIBA had increased at the beginning of May with the price reaching $ 0.00003532 and trading volume of $ 14,553,569,937 , but could not last long and finally had to go down even though it did not return to the initial price.
Currently there is another significant increase in the price of $0.00007923 with a trading volume of $36,192,901,945.

So if you look at the increase in May that in October this increase is 2.5x higher, of course a pretty promising result. but if you look at the current price of SHIBA, it is still too cheap to be a promising investment in the future.

Hello mate, the first thing you have to realize is that buying any coin at a high price is a mistake especially if what you are buying is just memecoin which may experience a huge dump at an unexpected time, so consider this again before you buy it. at this time.
maybe what you say is something that can happen, because with a value that is too cheap of course the criteria to become a good coin is still too early. Moreover, it is possible that the potential to decline is also very possible and will not be impossible.

so it's true what you say, so be careful enough to buy and invest with coins that can't be assessed quickly, because they only do a momentary surprise in upgrades. always analyze well, especially since this is a coin meme, obviously there will always be surprises that we can't predict in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 27, 2021, 07:59:03 PM
The live SHIBA INU price today is $0.000079 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $37,333,226,707 USD. Then many people flocked to buy shiba inu when the price is now close to 1 IDR.

If I now buy with a capital of 1000 USD, is the future still a profit or loss if in Hold?
Hello mate, the first thing you have to realize is that buying any coin at a high price is a mistake especially if what you are buying is just memecoin which may experience a huge dump at an unexpected time, so consider this again before you buy it. at this time.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
October 27, 2021, 07:27:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: