Pages:
Author

Topic: Will social mining replace bounties? - page 3. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 25, 2020, 03:40:05 PM
That's very interesting if you have earned that amount through Elrond. It's a big amount to say that it came from social mining. There were projects that have the same algo and became effective for those contributors. But to say that it will replace bounties, I don't think that it will unless the whole bounty community will have a transition and will rely on any project that offers social mining. Instead of thinking of replacement, they can co-exist.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
November 25, 2020, 03:39:44 PM
In this topic I would know if people believe in social mining as instrument of spreading the word about contemporary crypto projects or bounties are still actual?

Company called DaoMaker already arranged some social mining campaigns and successfully finished them. Such projects as Elrond, Avalanche, Orion and some others were on the platform and many people got opportunity to earn a lot for useful work. I earned about 3k$ on Elrond Social Mining without any really professional skills.

What do you think about it and can DAO Maker invention replace bounty campaigns in the future?

This is a great information this is the first time am hearing about social mining, there is always room for development and if this social mining is effective just as bounty have being since the last few years when projects and cryptocurrency market expanded. Can you please share the website link so I can check it out.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
November 25, 2020, 03:30:53 PM
Social mining is effective at some ways for advertising and marketing but I can't say it will totally replace bounties. Companies/projects I'm sure have their own strategies to create successful outcome.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 940
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
November 25, 2020, 02:51:19 PM
What do you think about it and can DAO Maker invention replace bounty campaigns in the future?

I can't say that I'm familiar with the concept of social mining, but as far as I know, there have been bounty campaigns on this forum since the very beginning. Companies and projects will always enjoy the benefits of this form of promotion.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
November 25, 2020, 02:38:57 PM
Hmm that was interesting, I'm Checking it and Joined after you make this thread (Thanks for information). My First Impression, The UI was really good and looks like it's same with some campaign platform out there (Bounty0x, BountyHub) With Point System, there also Reputation Point which i still don't really know the purpose for the community and for the project it was supposed to give the project the best participants on the platform I suppose? Also didn't know about how the point will be converted to the Native Token of the project.

So far it's really good and looks like i will try to make an submission on my first take on DAO Maker (Injective), For now i think MAO Daker will become an alternative and not an replacement. Really thanks for this information mate, Cheers!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 25, 2020, 02:24:16 PM
In this topic I would know if people believe in social mining as instrument of spreading the word about contemporary crypto projects or bounties are still actual?

Company called DaoMaker already arranged some social mining campaigns and successfully finished them. Such projects as Elrond, Avalanche, Orion and some others were on the platform and many people got opportunity to earn a lot for useful work. I earned about 3k$ on Elrond Social Mining without any really professional skills.

Pages:
Jump to: