Pages:
Author

Topic: Will stablecoin be the next flashpoint In the cryptocurrency world? - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Stablecoin is not only a means of payment in cryptocurrency, but also a bridge between the financial property and the use property of the token.

The biggest stablecoin is the USDT for Tether, but I'm not bullish on it because it doesn't have a real entity.
The most successful one in my opinion so far is DAI, but it still has a lot of problems. I expect to see stablecoin with different solutions.

Standard Protocol is an innovative stablecoin project that I have seen recently.
Let's discuss with anyone who is also concerned about stablecoin.

Why would you be "bullish" on a stable coin? Does that even make sense? For now it is mainly used as a hedging mechanism against falling prices or as a more appropriate option for more precise pricing at exchanges.

It is cumbersome to trade BTC/LTC pairs if instead you can have it denominated in USDT, which gives you a clear picture of what it costs right now.

Stable coins will foster adoption though once it becomes more common to accept stable coins in stores.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
So the Standard Protocol is another USDT? Whats the Coin Name?
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
USDT has no equivalent collateral because of its unlimited additional issuance, and it is bound to be constantly reviewed by traditional financial regulatory agencies and face huge problems. The crypto market continues to circulate fresh blood as stable coins. The traditional DAI mortgage stablecoin, with a mortgage rate of more than 150% or even better, greatly loses the utilization rate of funds and the speed of turnover. Algorithmic stablecoins without collateral, fomo is in serious mood, and it is difficult to maintain a stability of no less than 1 US dollar. As long as it is less than 1 US dollar, it is basically impossible to return to more than 1 US dollar. Therefore, the algorithm stability based on partial mortgage assets is currently a very good method.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Stablecoin is not only a means of payment in cryptocurrency, but also a bridge between the financial property and the use property of the token.

The biggest stablecoin is the USDT for Tether, but I'm not bullish on it because it doesn't have a real entity.
The most successful one in my opinion so far is DAI, but it still has a lot of problems. I expect to see stablecoin with different solutions.

Standard Protocol is an innovative stablecoin project that I have seen recently.

Agreed with  u !

stable coin  will be the future
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Stablecoin is not only a means of payment in cryptocurrency, but also a bridge between the financial property and the use property of the token.

Stablecoins are already the flashpoint in crypto world. You don't need to be bullish or bearish on stablecoins cause they are fixed to fiat coins which are relatively highly stable.

How can you have a healthy discussion while you are still doubting stable tokens that really have a good rating in crypto (USDT), even on the other hand you have more confidence in stable DAI tokens which you think there are still many obstacles, then why do you say that tokens Is DAI the most successful of the other stable tokens?

You should be cautious about everything that involves your money. And crypto market is still very primitive and unregulated field.
For keeping your coins as stablecoin for a long time, I'd prefer an audited coin which has full collateral backing. For trading, both USDT and DAI are fine.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

How can you have a healthy discussion while you are still doubting stable tokens that really have a good rating in crypto (USDT), even on the other hand you have more confidence in stable DAI tokens which you think there are still many obstacles, then why do you say that tokens Is DAI the most successful of the other stable tokens?
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
Stable coins have appeared on the cryptocurrency market relatively recently and they will continue to develop further. Soon there will be massive emergence of stable coins of the central banks of states and they will definitely make their own adjustments to the circulation of stable coins. It should even be borne in mind that if current private and other commercial stablecoins interfere with the circulation of digitized state currencies, then states may even try to ban them.
Well, the fact that central banks are moving towards adopting blockchain technology is a problem that is receiving a lot of attention. Because when it comes to central bank transactions, I think that in the future, this market will focus on the above areas.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
I think stablecoins will give big surprise in the crypto world because this project is very fantastic and promising, where Stablecoins is not only means of a payment in the crypto but also connector between a financial property and a token use, and in my opinion Stablecoins is a part of mutually exclusive crypto market.  Continuous between one another,
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
Stable coins have appeared on the cryptocurrency market relatively recently and they will continue to develop further. Soon there will be massive emergence of stable coins of the central banks of states and they will definitely make their own adjustments to the circulation of stable coins. It should even be borne in mind that if current private and other commercial stablecoins interfere with the circulation of digitized state currencies, then states may even try to ban them.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108

Yes, I think so too, stable is part of this market, in the future I think many projects will focus on this area. Currently, the best stablecoin market for me is DAI, USDC besides USDT, BUSD are also very good stablecoins in this market.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
Stable coins are other representatives of fiat currencies. They are centralized (most of them) and can be minted from thin air like Tether USD. Other stable coins can be minted from thin air as well. If you are worrying about the inflation, hyper inflation of fiat currencies, you should worry about the same bad factors of stable coins.

Companies mint their stable coins and probably corporate with whales to manipulate the market.

They have many dramas.

DAI is a decentralized stable coin and is better than Tether USD.

PSA: Most Stablecoins Can Be Frozen, Even in Your Own Wallets

Stable coins are stable in their swap rate with fiats but their values are not stable. If fiats loss values, stable coins will loss values too.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: