Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Stellar (XLM) do it again ? - page 4. (Read 516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 02, 2019, 03:31:43 AM
We have forgotten one of the preferred altcoin which is similar to Ripple otr know as decentralized version of Ripple. Stellar almost touch $1 during it's peak and again it was under $0.1 for most of the year due to bearish market and I have a strong feeling that it will again make upto $1 if things go well and looking at last three days statistic it has already showing signs of growth and back to 10th rank replacing TRON.

This may be way too early to predict but this is not a prediction it's just my thoughts.

could maybe happen, idk about 1$ tho, has it ever hit that?
chart seems like we could be in accumulation mode tho for sure last few months
XLM has savage supply over 20 billion, hard to move markets like that i find, takes alot of BTC  : /  i wish exchanges had distro #'s like they used to for coins like this...
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
November 02, 2019, 02:01:09 AM

The community prefer the stellar when its compared to XRP although its price isn't close to XRP's, its still a better investment when you buy at low price. If you mean do it again like bullrun's price, I'm sure it will do, probably even moon up to more than $2 but this is also just a thought. All coins are going up when bullrun happens and this is because most of the coins rely to BTC price.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
November 02, 2019, 01:10:22 AM
I like this XLM coin too. XLM fees are very cheap and are often used for Arbitage. in early January 2018 did want to touch $ 1 but could only be priced at $ 0.93 because of the massive bitcoin dump and all altcoins dropped dramatically, including XLM. For now, XLM is still suitable for long-term or Midterm investment. Many of my profits have been generated when investing in XLM. I am sure XLM will rise again when the BTC sideway and dominance decline.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
November 01, 2019, 04:25:54 PM
We have forgotten one of the preferred altcoin which is similar to Ripple otr know as decentralized version of Ripple. Stellar almost touch $1 during it's peak and again it was under $0.1 for most of the year due to bearish market and I have a strong feeling that it will again make upto $1 if things go well and looking at last three days statistic it has already showing signs of growth and back to 10th rank replacing TRON.

This may be way too early to predict but this is not a prediction it's just my thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: